World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 35 of 40

QUOTE Q. Can I express how my character feels? - Page 35 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Sep, 2014 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 40 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
24th Nov, 2013 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 35

The Game Master says...

OK FairMaiden, the Scenario has been updated with a sub-mission for you all to accomplish, in fact it is a mission to accomplish the very same thing that is delaying you right now.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2014 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB I'm ready to start so if you can please open up the party actions thread so I can add my actions that will be great thanks.

5th Jan, 2014 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

It is opened now. You can post when you like. When I read actions and update the main Scenario then the 2 day count begins again.

31st May, 2014 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Page 35 Questions and Support Medieval World

JB I hope everything is good with you. I wanted to verify if you were waiting on us to start or if we are waiting on you to get more time to start?

31st May, 2014 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You're not waiting on me. You can start anytime you like but given your next mission I suggest you go with more numbers. If you wish you can wait otherwise Post Party Order and we will move on.

Rather off topic, but...
Everything is the usual, thanks.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

international QUOTE
"If you create a character for the FIRST time and then DO NOT show up for a game your Role-playing Game status will be lost..."

What exactly is meant by this? I know the Free to Play status will be lost if one doesn't participate in the quest after joining. But, show up for the game? [Medieval] is a forum RP, right? If so, how much time is available for one to post his response to the RP thread--at least 24 hours?

Or, is my assumption wrong? Is [Medieval] actually one of those fast-paced games held over Internet Messenger or Skype with the RP session happening at a certain scheduled time of the day and being over in a matter of hours? I hope not. Different time-zones may make such an RP session difficult--especially when players have either work or college obligations.
---
I am thinking of creating a Mage. However, a party of all Mages would certainly fail a quest. Is there really a Warrior shortage? Would I be most beneficial to the group as a Warrior?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2014 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 35

The Game Master says...

Rasputin:

What exactly is meant by this?

Just as it says... You create a Character then do not participate in the Role-playing Game then the RPGer status you earned will be removed.

But, show up for the game? [Medieval] is a forum RP, right?

Showing up means placing a Post in the appropriate Thread for your Character's actions. Usually, this is within a 2 day period once the Scenario has started.

Is [Medieval] actually one of those fast-paced games held over Internet Messenger or Skype with the RP session...

No, it is totally Forum Based, however I am generally strict about getting actions in before 2 days has passed.

Would I be most beneficial to the group as a Warrior?

Your Character's Class is your decision. Players may like if you create certain Classes but no one faults you for your choice. Do ensure you understand how magick works in the World of Medieval see: Character Types.

Rather off topic, but...
Use the Quote tags when quoting anyone. See the Constructive Posting Policy to learn how.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2014 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 35

international QUOTE
Q. Can I express how my character feels?
A. How your character feels is controlled by the GM, but how your character acts or reacts is controlled by you. Remember, you are not your character, you are merely controlling the actions (Within reason). An example of this... If your character was walking in the sun all day, the GM may say that your character is feeling dehydrated. This will be an indication to you that you need to take a drink. If the GM says nothing about it then it means your character is handling it normal or okay. It would be incorrect for a user to say, "My character feels thirsty now and looks for a drink".

Does this rule only apply to how the character physically feels (Pain, fatigued, hungry) or does it apply to emotions (Sad, happy, angry, lonely) as well?

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 6th Sep, 2014 - 6:03pm

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,