World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 37 of 40

QUOTE GM: Each of you go up a Level towards - Page 37 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Sep, 2014 - 6:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 40 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
12th Sep, 2014 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 37

The Game Master says...

1. No, not necessary.

2. You will have to state you want to search for them after battle and I will tell you how many are still usable.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2014 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Medieval World

If I were to save 100 FP and exchange it for gold in order to buy equipment, would I report my purchases in the Party Action thread or the Camp thread?

12th Sep, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

I only acknowledge Character actions via the Party Order Thread. How that info gets there depends on if the Players collectively chose to have a Party Leader or if you are each Posting your individual actions.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 37 Questions and Support Medieval World

What does the 2 next to Skin, Water, 1 Day stand for? Am I actually getting two waterskins for 1 gold rather than just one?

13th Sep, 2014 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Correct. It does say in the header of the column for it: "Description/Amount:".

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With the trapper skill, is it possible to catch an animal, skin it, cook it, salt it, then save it for later as a dry ration or are the animals caught for instant use only?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2014 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 37

The Game Master says...

The issue is not whether you can do it, but if you have time to do it - go to a location to look for a wild animal, catch the animal (How long will that take - an hour to a day?), skin it, hang to dry, then salt, then pack and so forth.

As a general rule, the World of Medieval is played as realistic as possible and not arcade style, so if the Party says they are going South and Rasputin says he is going to catch an animal then I can only assume that you will be left behind. I make no assumptions as a GM, I only go by Player Actions.

As a tip, this is why a Party Leader is good, the Leader can designate a time line: first we do this, then that, etc. When everyone is Posting their own actions it can become chaotic unless you plan first in Camp what everyone is going to do.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 37

international QUOTE
GM: Each of you go up a Level towards Level 2. You will need to add +1 to ONE of either: Body, Soul or Mind. You will need to roll a D6 and add the result to your maximum HP. I need to know the results of all of these the next time you post Actions.

Is this the correct way to level-up characters? If so, then [Medieval] Character Types is outdated.

international QUOTE
For example: If you have 18 body, 10 mind and 6 soul and your character went up to level two then you would get 2 points to be distributed among either soul or mind since your body is already 18. Where the bonuses will be applied will be based on a die roll of the GM.

See below:

Levels 2 - 2 points awarded
Levels 6 - 3 points awarded
Levels 10 - 4 points awarded
Every 5th level - 5 points awarded (But not more than 18)

The quote from the Dark Cleric says players pick their stat increases. However, [Medieval] Character Types says it is determined by random GM roll.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,