World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 39 of 40

JB you let the dark cleric get away! - Page 39 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Nov, 2015 - 3:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 40 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
17th Apr, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 39

Nice one JB but I do miss the old look. Will you bring back some of the more medieval look to it or will it remain this way?

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2015 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

I will bring back some of it when I get time but not too much because too many images means a longer download time and it is more work to get them responsive to Mobiles.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

I have a question. Did I buy plate mail for grouth I can not remember if I did or not. I know I had close to 32 or 33 AC

14th Jun, 2015 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

I cannot say, I deleted all those fields after the last warning to move over to the Text Role-playing Game Creator. You can check through the Party Order Thread and see if you explicitly mentioned buying it. Use the Google Search all the way to the bottom left, try "Grouth platemail" And see if anything comes up.

23rd Jul, 2015 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB, how many players do you need for us to start back the current game or can we start with 4 now, that's how many we have.

23rd Jul, 2015 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

Six as a minimum, you should have more. At least one thief, two may be better and a strong contingent of fighters. As time goes by the Dark Cleric grows stronger - not weaker and since I track World of Medieval time together with real time things will be more challenging.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 39

The Game Master says...

The Secret Order

For those of you who are here long enough to remember, do you think it will be good to have a Thread that is for the Secret Order and designated for Players like it used to be?

15th Nov, 2015 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 39

JB you let the dark cleric get away! Seriously though I was surprised by the announcement but I guess its like you said all thing come to an end I just did not think it would come that fast. wink.gif

+  « First of 40 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,