World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 5 of 40

Medieval Personal Adventures depends on the - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Apr, 2009 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 5

I was not able to access the market place but that has been fixed. Also the forum shop was out of fp to gold but I now see that it has been restocked. I am sure that you can now trade in 90 fp for 25 gold.

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2009 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Tiphereth, there is a link to the shop on the left just under your avatar. Also at the top of every page is a menu to everything. Use "Cool Stuff" or "Main" as the case may be. Additionally there is the Site Map.

I have restocked the GPs. I have also set it to auto restock every 2 days when it reaches "0".

Additionally, I have added a new option where you can buy 1000gps outright should you need to make a big purchase or hire an NPC.

KNtoran, yes the link to the .shtml version of the page was not working, after your Email I decided to do some research and found the problem.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

Thank you JB, that helped immensely!

Hope I wasn't too greedy. One more question, once I list the equipment that Amrynth has purchased, should I hit the 'use' button for the gold I have acquired? Or should I just hit the use button right now. I assume once I do that it enters it into the system. I am not sure how to proceed.

5th Feb, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

When you want to acquire and use an item you:

1. Purchase it using the buy feature
2. Go to your item list and select "use item"
3. Upon using the item it will immediately give you instructions. Make sure to read them carefully as they often contain instructions to contact me, fill in fields, etc. Depending on what you have bought.

Asking questions is good, do not be shy.

17th Apr, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

Is there a way I can private message or get the email of other palayers so I can remind them about coming here?

17th Apr, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

We do not release Email addresses here. If a User wants to share that with you they can through PM, but both the sender and receiver have to be Upgraded Members. Players need to be enthused enough to check back here, no one should have to run them down to participate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 5

If I wanted to do a solo scenario with you about how long does one take or does it vary by the scenario?

18th Apr, 2009 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Medieval Personal Adventures depends on the Scenario you choose, how long you take to reply when I update the story, and of course your own choices in the game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,