World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 8 of 40

JB just a couple of questions. I see you're - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Sep, 2009 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 40 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
23rd Jul, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 8

If I had the gold I will definitely contribute. I think by the time I get up to 75% I will need something like 700 posts. Is there anyway around this oh great game master?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Its called, "Upgrading". The idea is that once you join the Community you should remain active in order to be considered 'being around' to participate. I know it seems unfair from your stand point, from my end it is VERY frustrating to have play after player set up a character at my time and expense and then just simply not show up when game play comes around. When you get back active makes sure to keep the Scenarios moving so that you always have something to post about or simply get involved in more Discussion.

27th Jul, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

Its Ok JB I was just asking that out of frustration I understan why we have to do it. I'm at 75% now and intend to keep it up now and hopefully there won't be any long breaks in the medieval members getting back together.

10th Aug, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Questions and Support Medieval World

JB just a suggestion I know your busy and all that but I was wondering if there was an option to upload images for our character and then they can be displayed in our messages? Maybe something like what you were doing in super hero rpg?

10th Aug, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

I remember someone else asking for that. If you are willing to spend your FP there are some options via the Forum Shop to pretty up your character, but this does remind me of one thing that I wanted to do and make it for free - the ability to choose standard faces via your profile. I will enable that now.

20th Aug, 2009 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

Oh kind and gracious GM of this site. I'm writing this to ask if we can please just start the adventure with the numbers we have rather than wait for a large group. If you will favor us then I will stay and try, but if not I will have to visit another place. That's not a threat either wink.gif. Thanks for considering it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2009 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 8

The Game Master says...

Kind and gracious? spock.gif Go ahead and start with what you have. You can also hire NPCs to help you. Hopefully if this section picks up again then you will get more serious participants that this is not an issue anymore.

15th Sep, 2009 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

JB just a couple of questions.

I see you're making a lot of changes are we going to see our real equipment in the posts?

How do you handle if you want to fight a character but not kill them?

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,