World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 9 of 40

JB how is getting the character stats in our - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Nov, 2009 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 40 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
19th Sep, 2009 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Sorry for the delay I have been quite busy around here.

I should get to the equal worked out soon I'll post an update when it is ready.

If you want to fight a character but not kill them then you must say you want to subdue them then all your hits will not be as actual damage but it's the creatures hits against you that will have injury. Hope that helps.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

Thank you for the answers, I have another question. How much light is given by the moon in this world? Is it enough to see around at night?

26th Sep, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Sometimes there is enough light at night because Medieval has more than one moon, and sometimes the moons are not out and it is dark, you will need to ask in the party Order Thread if you need specifics about light, how far you can see etc.

22nd Oct, 2009 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Questions and Support Medieval World

Just read your update and looked at the improvements JB and they're totally cool. I wish I had artistic abilities. Anyway I bet we get more people here from the new look.

Rather off topic, but...
Just waiting on the equipment list now. wink.gif

31st Oct, 2009 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Thanks for the compliments. The Equipment List will come soon. The main problem I'm having is getting the information to display properly, but to be honest with all the changes I'm doing here I just have not the time, I will get to it soon though as I plan the same with Future Earth as well.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions

A question for the GM. With all the mountain climbing we have done in a relatively short time do we get a bonus to the climbing up or down as we (our characters) gain more experience in climbing mountains?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 9

The Game Master says...

There is no specific secondary skill set in the World of Medieval. You just get bonuses for certain situations and experience points calculated on finding solutions and combat.

30th Nov, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

JB how is getting the character stats in our posts coming along? Not pushing just asking.

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,