Japan Earthquake

Japan Earthquake - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2011 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Most earthquakes in the world
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2008 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Japan Earthquake

Japan Earthquakes

Did you know that Japan is the most earthquake prone place in the world?

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2008 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Earthquake Japan

I was not aware of that. I know we have a lot of earthquakes here in Alaska and it is one of the main survival trainings they focus on. They are a lot of times centered out on the Aleutian Chain but we do get them inland as well.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2008 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japan Earthquake History & Civil Business Politics

Earthquake rocks northern Japan

At least three people are killed and dozens hurt by a powerful earthquake in the north of Japan's main island.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7454283.stm

26th Feb, 2010 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Earthquake Japan

This is about the same magnitude of the one in Haiti. I believe Vincenzo is in Japan, not sure what part but I hope he and his wife are OK.

international QUOTE (CNN)
USGS says 7.0-magnitude quake struck near Okinawa; Japanese officials issue beach evacuation order.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Mar, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Earthquake Japan

That is massive! Japan and China both seemed to be under heavy manners from earthquakes:

international QUOTE
TOKYO - Japan was struck by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake off its northeastern coast Friday, unleashing a 13-foot tsunami that washed away cars and tore away buildings along the coast near the epicenter. Officials were trying to assess damage, injuries and deaths from the quake but had no immediate details. Ref. USAToday

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Mar, 2011 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Japan Earthquake

CNN said that hundreds of people have been found dead in the coastal city of Sendai and sadly there will probably be many more because some might have been washed to shore.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2011 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Japan Earthquake

The earthquake in Japan is complete madness! They have a whole train missing, ships with passengers swept to sea and places burning to the ground. I hope the people of Japan can recover from this quickly.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

12th Mar, 2011 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Japan Earthquake Politics Business Civil & History

Japanese officials said there are hundreds of people dead however the media in Japan says the total will reach the thousands. This is truly a tragedy and let's keep in mind that Japan is one of the top countries better equipped in case of an earthquake!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Japan Earthquake

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,