Hyundai Genesis

Hyundai Genesis - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Jul, 2009 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hyundai Genesis

Hyundai targets US with Genesis

Hyundai expects to sell up to 50,000 of its new premium Genesis model in the United States market once both the sedan and an upcoming coupe version are in showrooms, a Hyundai executive says.
Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2008 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Genesis Hyundai

I like Hyundai's. We had an Elantra GT until our son wrecked it. It was a very good car and we got 45mph on the highway, 32mph in the city. I would buy another one. This Genesis looks good, but it is rear wheel drive. I would not buy it for that reason. It would not do well on Alaska's winter roads. I would consider buying another Hyundai with their 10 year, 100,000 mile warranties.

25th Aug, 2008 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Hyundai Genesis Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hyundai did a great job years ago breaking into the US markets. Longer warranties and free oil changes for life were a few of the deals that made the Hyundai Excel a good deal. The Genesis looks pretty sharp. The rear wheel drive is going to keep it out of the northern part of the US and the mountainous western portion, but with those looks and price, they should easily hit their sales targets. If the gas milage isnt too bad, they will definitely take off the lots. The Genesis kind of has a similar body styling to their Tiburon, but with more flash.

25th Aug, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Genesis Hyundai

QUOTE (alskann)

This Genesis looks good, but it is rear wheel drive.

Not sure I would even consider front or rear wheel a significant difference in the snow, but clearance sure does make a huge difference. I personally would trust a rear wheel or 4 wheel drive over any front wheel drive in any conditions. I can make rear wheel do what ever I need. I find front wheel in some cases will let you down and has a higher maintenance cost when drive long miles on rough roads.

But heck I am old school on many things so each to their own.

I personally do not find the look one I like and would never think of this as anything but a paved road summer cruiser. I would expect good reliability and modest millage as it is not designed as a commuter car unlike some of the cars Hyundai makes.

I can seen the younger crowd liking it and potential for a modest street runner and more with some chip modes and frame reinforcements. Nitro any one?

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2009 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Genesis Hyundai

Genesis delivers

The seats cosset but don't cramp. The engine - V-6 or turbocharged four-cylinder - yelps to life. Either one seems happy charging hard, yet both are steady performers at lower speeds, too. The turbo-four makes all its torque at a mere 2,000 rpm, good for slog-along traffic - and unusual among turbocharged engines, which usually require some horsewhipping to build steam. Still, the V-6 is an easier partner in sluggish going. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Hyundai Genesis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,