Djk Introduction

Djk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Feb, 2008 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Djk Introduction
A Friend

Djk Introduction

Hi I am on this site because I was searching in Google to find ways to detect spam mail. I have found a " work from home " site and as I live, and, am permanently employed in Zimbabwe, I did not want to go and spend valuable foreign currencey on a scheme that is a hoax. So that is my tale in short.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not make line breaks (press [Enter]) when typing your message in the text box, it is not necessary to do this as the the text will naturally go to the next line when you add your Post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2008 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Djk

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant active constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2008 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Djk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi djk, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to check the boards and add to the discussions. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Djk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,