Cameroon Gays

Cameroon Gays - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Jul, 2010 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2010 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cameroon Gays

Cameroon denies gay men harassed

Cameroon's government rejects the claim by a gay asylum seeker in the UK that he would face persecution if he returned home. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Gays Cameroon

I am not sure. It seems to me that there is a big possibility that this man may be threaten or even hurt now that publicly the government knows he is gay, specially in African nations.

13th Jul, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Cameroon Gays Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I saw a hidden documentary on gays in Cameroon, and I would say he is definitely at risk of harm, or much graver consequences should he return home.

It showed you two homosexual males being locked up and beaten for their sexuality, and in one instance one couple 'disappeared' after being found out, and were never seen again.

I know there are plenty of rogue tales out there of harm should people return to their home countries...but I think this instance is more than likely genuine and true.

24th Jul, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Gays Cameroon

What is the follow-up on this DianeC, is the British government allowing the man to stay as an asylum seeker?

> TOPIC: Cameroon Gays

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,