Red To Green

Red Green - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jul, 2006 - 8:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Device that allowed him to change stop lights from Red to Green
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Red To Green

NO GREEN LIGHT FOR DRIVER WITH TRAFFIC SIGNAL GADGET

A man who said he bought a device that allowed him to change stop lights from red to green received a $50 ticket for suspicion of interfering with a traffic signal.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/18/traffic.c...r.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Red To Green
A Friend

Green Red

I am surprised that the fine was for so little. The first thing that went through my head when I was reading this was the movie The Italian Job. It's funny in a movie, but it's not in real life. It's an unfair advantage to him, and it could have just as easily caused something to go wrong. The article says that he had said he was always running late, which I assume is the motivation behind buying the device. There is a simple solution to that: get up earlier. He bought the device off of Ebay for $100 and had it for two years before he got caught. I have to wonder, though, why it took so long for him to get caught.

26th Jul, 2006 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Red To Green Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I know that at probably at some stage in our life, we've all wished to have something like this, but the reality is, that you are messing with something dangerous, and it would only take for 2 or more drivers at the same time to press one of these, and you're talking of a possible major pile up.
The lights are there for a reason, and should never be tampered with, in my opinion.

> TOPIC: Red To Green

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,