Ground Combat Vs. Stand Up Fight

Ground Combat Vs Stand Fight - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Ground Combat vs. Stand Up Fight

During a fight how do you know when Ground Combat is more effective than Stand Up Fighting and vice versa?

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Fight Stand Vs Combat Ground

Fighting on the groun might work if it is just you and the guy but if there is lots of people around going on the ground will get you killed.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ground Combat Vs. Stand Up Fight Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The fact is, most fights that last more than two seconds end up on the ground.
Just get real, get grappling skills.
The John Wayne fight is a fantasy, there is nothing wrong with exchanging punches like gentlemen, but not if you fought me; I am no gentleman, the first things to crack will be your knees.
I may study Tai Chi, but even that has technique to be found on the ground.

2nd Mar, 2008 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Question)
During a fight how do you know when...

Do you know when... that is the main question here and the point is you do not. A fight can go any which way, but Beowulf did make a very good point, if you are up against a number of men then going to the ground will likely be not a very good idea.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When you are out numbered and they have any idea what they are doing you have lost in my opinion. Against two people standing you may have a chance, but on the ground as Beowulf said - no chance. undecided.gif

2nd Mar, 2008 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

This is why I sometimes laugh at these martial arts films showing one man taking on seven to ten men and each opponent allows his comrade to fight until he gets clobbered, then the next moves in and so forth as though they were in a corridor. Street fighting is just not like that. Everyone attacks you at the same time. Best you can do is to run or have a very offensive weapon namely a gun since a knife may cause them to also look for a knife or gun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ground Combat Vs. Stand Fight

Amen, I feel sorry for so many young people duped into a world of fantasy.

> TOPIC: Ground Combat Vs. Stand Up Fight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,