Wispa

Wispa - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Dec, 2007 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Wispa
11th Dec, 2007 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Wispa

Wispa

If I remember correctly this is the one with strings of chocolate? It has been so long since I tasted one.

Wispa return helps Cadbury sales

Cadbury Schweppes, the maker of Dairy Milk chocolate, reports strong sales of its confectionery.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7137842.stm

Wispa
Wispa (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2007 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Wispa

I don't know whether they have strings in them in other countrys but they don't here. They are a solid chocolate coating on the outside, and a melt in your mouth chocolate on the inside-totally delicious.
I love these wispa bars, and since the return of them have consumed one or two... laugh.gif

There is a cadbury's world in the UK which I'm visiting next week, and I look forward to seeing the chocolate being made, and even buying some.

I hope because they've had great public support that Cadbury's will see sense and keep the wispa bars on permanent sale!

> TOPIC: Wispa

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,