Empress Mushrooms

Empress Mushrooms - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Appetizers
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Empress Mushrooms

Recipe name:
Empress Mushrooms

Recipe category:
Appetizers

What are your thoughts about this tasty dish?

Recipe detials:

16 md Mushrooms

1 sm Onion, chopped

1 lg Garlic, clove, chopped

1/2 c Oil, olive

6 oz Prosciutto, OR

1 lg Ham, slice

2 ts Parsley

2 ts Marjoram

Salt Pepper 1 c Wine, white

Bread crumbs Cheese, Parmigiano, grated Clean the mushrooms thoroughly and remove and chop up their stems. Saute onions and garlic in 1/4 cup of olive oil until transparent. Add chopped mushrooms stems, chopped prosciutto, parsley, marjoram, salt and pepper. Saute for about 2 minutes, then add wine. Add bread crumbs until mixture is consistency of mush. Coat mushroom tops with remaining olive oil. Stuff each mushroom with a tablespoon of the mixture, then sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese and bake at 375 F for 3 - 7 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms. Source: Great Chefs of San Francisco, Avon Books, 1984 Chef: Adriana Giramonti, Giramonti Restaurant, San Francisco, CA

Your opinion:
Did you adjust the recipe to fit your needs? What did you add / subtract?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Wed May 15 11:37:53 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Empress Mushrooms

Add Comment
I fully believe empress mushrooms could be elaborated swiftly so that conceive so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Empress Mushrooms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,