Toddler Found Home Alone

Toddler Home Alone - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Jun, 2010 - 10:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Toddler Found Home Alone

Toddler found home alone, man faces charges

A man is facing charges after police found a toddler home alone in Nelson last night. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Toddler Found Home Alone
A Friend

Alone Home Toddler

I know when I was a father with young children I did not leave them home alone while I went out to drink at a local pub. I hope this guy never cares for a child again as he can not quit drinking long enough to care for a small child.

25th Jun, 2010 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Toddler Found Home Alone Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I dated a guy once who left his kids at home so he could go drinking. One of the girls was special needs, about 10 years old, and the other was a year or two older. So, not toddlers, but still too young to be left home alone in the middle of the night. I actually called the police one night and he was arrested for drunk driving later that night. He called me a few days after and said the cops going to his house and scaring the girls was the worst thing I could have done, and blamed me for everything. However, his ex-wife called me and thanked me.

25th Jun, 2010 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Alone Home Toddler

international QUOTE (FarSeer @ 25-Jun 10, 8:09 AM)
He called me a few days after and said the cops going to his house and scaring the girls was the worst thing I could have done, and blamed me for everything. However, his ex-wife called me and thanked me.

I think that this just shows a guilty conscience on his part Farseer, whereas the real one who cares for the girls thanked you...I think you were very brave taking the stance that you did, well done you!

As for this guy, his actions are totally selfish, and they should throw the book at him. How would he ever forgive himself if anything had happened, like a house fire.
People need to get real, and think about the real consequences.

26th Jun, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Alone Home Toddler

FarSeer interesting that you bring that up because from the report above:

international QUOTE
The father was found a short time later in a city bar.

27th Jun, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Toddler Found Home Alone

Just one more example that "nothing good ever comes from alcohol." It's just sad that more people don't know that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Toddler Home Alone

I was watching a documentary about a woman who went drinking and left her children at home alone. The woman's family only found out about her habit when a bouncer called at 4AM saying she passed out. They immediately went to see about the children. Sad thing is though we live in a world where you do not have to drink to see careless parents doing this regularly.

29th Jun, 2010 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Toddler Home Alone Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yes it is sad in that our society accepts alcohol use very easily then is quick to tsk tsk those who can not control their consumption of it. I hope these people get some professional help as I would not be surprised if out side of this one factor that they are not half decent folks. It is a disease and is treatable if the ill one is willing.

I would like to see devote Christians try to stop praying or thinking of god for a year and see how well they fair. As far as I am concerned it is just as hard for a drinker to stop drinking.

> TOPIC: Toddler Found Home Alone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,