Great Romancer

Great Romancer - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Sep, 2006 - 9:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Great Romancer

Great Romancer

How do I know if someone is a Great Romancer?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2006 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Great Romancer
A Friend

Romancer Great

You want to know if someone is a great romancer? You need to ask a woman. A woman can always tell you if a man is a great romancer. Ask his wife, girl friend, or ex and they will tell you. A great romancer knows how to make a woman weak in the knees and touch her heart in some way. For some its song, others its poetry, and chocolate and flowers is an oldie but a goodie. But a great romancer can keep up the romance without being redundant. For me, my wife loves being called sweetheart. I don't call her that very often and pull it out for special occassions. I also don't write her poetry all the time so that it will be more romantic. When you see that a man can continually make a heart flutter, you know he is a great romancer. But any woman could tell you better than me!

4th Sep, 2006 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Great Romancer Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree completely with Konquererz, mainly because he pin pointed correctly that it is all about how a person makes another person feel so special. For me, a great romancer doesn't need to lavish expensive gifts on the other person, it's more about the thoughtful things that maybe cost nothing, but makes the other person feel cherished or special.
I know for one, my husband only has to look at me a certain way, to make my heart flip, maybe he has just got it down to a fine art? I don't know, and don't care, to me he makes me feel special, he doesn't buy flowers all the time, which makes them more appreciated when he does. It's small things like that, which count the most to me!

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2006 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Great Romancer
A Friend

Romancer Great

In my opinion, a Great Romancer is simply a person who takes the time to care about another person. He/she takes the time to get to know the other person, at a deeper level, and is able to make that person feel unique or special with nothing more elaborate than a simple smile.

> TOPIC: Great Romancer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,