Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 
Gary Gygax
1938-2008 - Founder of Dungeons & Dragons and most of the RPG world.
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2008 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gary Gygax

Gary Gygax

Gary Gygax, co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons and one of the fathers of tabletop role-playing games, died on Tuesday at the age of 69. He had suffered from heart problems.
Ref. https://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9885383-7.html

Gary Gygax
Gary Gygax (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Gygax Gary

Gary Gygax, the co-author of Dungeons & Dragons, will surely be missed for his works, but he has left such an impression that there are many systems and people willing to carry on the RPG themes he started including many on this site.

6th Mar, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Gary Gygax Reviews RPG & Card Board

I've seen this news all over the place but really cant relate with him because I guess I was not there with the original D&D series.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Gary Gygax
A Friend

Gygax Gary

He will be missed by a lot of gamers as most role playing games gear themselves around what D&D started out as. I have played a number of games and played AD&D for almost a year straight. Those were some fun times and those people will always be in my thoughts. I also know that RPG is now firmly entrenched and his passing will cause his torch to be placed in its holder and cared for so others can see what he started. Rest in Peace Gary.

6th Mar, 2008 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Gygax Gary

Did anyone see this covered in main stream news? Most places I saw it was on other rpg sites.

6th Mar, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Gary Gygax

QUOTE (Beowolf)
...cant relate with him because I guess I was not there with the original D&D series.

If you like the d20 or AD&D or many other systems now available then you can relate to Gary Gygax wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2008 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Gary Gygax

It must have taken a fantastic imagination to come up with something like Dungeons & Dragons. Gary Gygax as a writer has my respect for that and his many other works. May he rest in peace.

7th Mar, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Gary Gygax Board Card & RPG Reviews

Without him I might never have you all...

A great mark he most definitely made from the start. What might have been the most controversial games that ever marked the news for a long time. It was banned in schools and homes only later to creep slowly back in. Truly it must have been a remarkable journey for him. He will be missed indeed! Now RPG's is one of the hottest items he must have felt great satisfaction in that.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gary Gygax

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,