Tiredness In Pregnancy

Tiredness Pregnancy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Jul, 2011 - 7:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Jul, 2011 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Tiredness In Pregnancy

Hello, I'm seven months pregnant (with my first) and they (books and such) say that I should get as much rest as I can now. Which, in theory is good advice, however, I am not getting enough sleep due to probable worries for pending childbirth and silly things such as finances. Also, being comfortable during this time is very interesting. I was wondering if anyone had any remedies for this? Or advice? I now think I'm worried for not getting enough sleep. And once bubs arrives, I may not be able to function at all.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2011 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy Tiredness

Jc, congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing with my three pregnancies. Three things I can think of (please let me know if you tried them already):

1. Take a short nap during the day to make up for loss of sleep.

2. Place a big pillow between my legs and sleep on a side like that (VERY comfortable).

3. A nice warm chamomile tea before going to bed (most herbal teas are safe during pregnancy but I would advise to call your doctor and ask them if this particular tea is safe for you). I still drink it every night and it helps me to go to sleep really fast.

31st Jul, 2011 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

Tiredness In Pregnancy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Thanks LDS, have tried all three of them! smile.gif Although, I have to say, I haven't been diligent with the tea at night. I must remedy that! I have begun reading til I'm very sleepy at night. I just don't know if I should get myself in a routine...I know this will go out the window once the baby is born. Anyway, thanks for your tips!

> TOPIC: Tiredness In Pregnancy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,