Slow To Anger

Slow Anger - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Mar, 2008 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Slow To Anger

I am teaching the Elder's Quorum from President Hinckley's "Slow to Anger" and would like suggestion that anyone has.
I would love to have thought provoking questions that I can ask the elders, that would stimulate discussion.
Thanks

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2008 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Anger Slow

I taught this lesson in Relief Society some weeks ago, it was very popular. I think is one of those lessons you need to adapt to your local members. If I was you, I would talk about the many faces of anger. Sometimes when people think about anger, they think about yelling and insulting but there are so many other ways to get angry without showing it. Some people may use sarcasm to show anger (husbands to wives), silent treatment or just overall carrying a chip on your shoulder constantly. Just because someone does not yell and get all emotional does not mean they are not angry.

Hope your lesson turns out great Dbackers! Let us know how everything went. smile.gif
LDS

> TOPIC: Slow To Anger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,