KNtoran's Blog - Page 14 of 21

Well while I was out for lunch today I tried - Page 14 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 23rd May, 2013 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2011 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 14

Wow talk about a fun few weeks. First of all let me say I am sorry I was gone for so long. I will try to get all caught back up.

First someone digging interrupted the cables and hence my internet service. They had to trace it down since they tried to cover up their fault. That took three days.

Then I came in contact somehow with a staph infection that got into my left forearm. I had to be hospitalized for a week as they combated that. Let me tell you that is no fun and not since it is MRSA type of staph infection I have to be extra careful if I get a cut or insect bite. Otherwise I could end up back in hospital. Which I may ad is not a good things. I dislike hospitals and doctors. While I was in the hospital they ended up cutting my arm open to get the staph to drain out. So now I have a open wound on my arm that I have to get the dressing changed twice a day until it heals. They want it packed to prevent it closing over because they want it to heal from the inside out. Not a pretty sight. Plus when they cut me open the local numbing agent did not work. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. I almost punched the operating doctor. They had to cut dead tissue out of my arm too. So that was not fun at all.

Let me just say that the past couple weeks are not something I want to relive. But I am back now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2011 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Been a while since I last posted in here. I just want everyone to know that I am here almost daily. I am getting ready for the warmer weather to hit and have a big project I am working at starting the 7th of mY. I need to redo a lot of stuff in my back yard to make my house more livable. I will still be here most nights like always.

I hope that everyone understand that I may miss a day or two but I will still be here to post regularly.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Wow had to believe I have been gone from here for so long. I need to get back into posting here again. Life is getting much better for me so I am getting to have more time.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2013 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 14 Blog KNtorans

I am glad that I am back here once again if nothing more than to reconnect with some of the friends I have not seen for a long time. Getting back into the games is a nice way to pass some time.

I was gong back and forth to the VA hospital for the month of January and part of February as they decided to run many tests on me to make sure I was still healthy. I am I guess healthy since the tests have all stopped and so far no more appointments. Seems I was at the VA every week there for six weeks. I found out that you can not go to the VA hospital without giving a sample of blood for them to run tests upon. I was beginning to get on a first name basis with all the vampires that work there.

I do know that I still need to lose weight and I am working hard on that this year. I am down from 316 lbs to around 308 lbs in the past month and a half. I hope to get under 300 soon.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2013 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well this week when I weighed myself I was down to 304.8 lbs that is the closest I have been to 300 lbs in a long time. I am hoping that by the end of April that I will be under the 300 lb mark.

Post Date: 12th May, 2013 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

I was a very nice and busy weekend as I went to North East Iowa to watch my eldest Step son graduate from College. He now has a degree (B.S.) in Athletic Training. Earlier this week we also found out that he passes his certification test. So he is also a nationally certified Athletic trainer. Both of which makes his parents very proud of him. We will go up in a couple week from now to start moving him out of Upper Iowa University for the final time. HE would have come home this weekend but he is a RA and needs to make sure those still there for May term behave. HE still get paid for May and can now relax for a couple weeks and he hopes to hear back from one or more of the GA positions he has applied for.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 14

Well my eldest son has a job. He was offered the position at Wayne State university in Wayne Nebraska. He will be formally accepting the position today. He will now be applying for the graduate program at [Wayne State] to get his masters degree. He is slowly seeing his dreams come to light. Getting paid to go to college is pretty nice in my book.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 14

Well while I was out for lunch today I tried logging in with my Motorola smartphone. I am able to log in, see messages and post. This means that I should not have any issues from responding to posts as long as I have cellular coverage. It is great to be part of this community and all the options it gives me. I am posting this message from my smartphone. smile.gif

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,