KNtoran's Blog - Page 15 of 21

Well as things go on with my fathers health - Page 15 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 19th Aug, 2013 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 15

Lot [of] things have happened in the past few days. First of all my eldest son is home now and I will miss making the short trips up to his college. Well short is a figure of speech as his new job will be 5-6 hour drive away. We will have a few weeks to get stuff organized for his first real place on his own.

My wife has registered for classes at a local college to go back and get a degree in business. She feels that she needs to do this to further her career and she has my full support.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Yesterday I got a lot done around my house. I rearranged my living room and did a bunch of other work that was needed around my home. I did find out that on Saturday morning a home invasion was somehow interrupted at my parents house. My mom was the only one home at the time as my dad had gotten up and left earlier to go have breakfast with some friends. My mom called me and told me that she had found a glove outside her kitchen window after she had gotten up to go to help the homeless people and found her van had been gone through and everything was pen. I will be going over to their house and adding more security measures. Their neighborhood seems to be heading the wrong way now that the county deputy sheriff and local city police officer has moved out. I know it will not take me long to make my parents house a lot harder to get into. My dad likes to work with his tools so I just need to show him. I will get a spare key from them and make sure they keep their house locked at all times now. I already have friends driving by between 7 am and 9 am to keep a check on the house in case these guys come back.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Been a busy week for me so far. I went to Nebraska Monday and Tuesday to get a place for my son to live while he attends Wayne state college. We have a nice rental home for him and he has met with his advisor and is now a employee of Wayne State College. He reports for work on August 5th. Today I am working in my back yard getting it cleaned up for a change. I got all the mowing done and the trees that were attempting to grow cut down. Now I just need to finish with the weed whacking and then getting all the little piles of tree limbs and sticks all into one location. From there I can cut them down and add them to my burn pile. I tank the trees in my lot for giving me plenty of material to burn in my outside fire pit. It makes sitting outside with the family roasting marshmallows or just socializing much more fun.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 15 Blog KNtorans

Looks like they have found cancer in my father. He wants the tumors to be removed but they are still wanting to do some more tests on him. We still wait for more tests and to see what the surgeons wish to do. Right now it is just a waiting game as he gets more and more antsy and wanting to go home.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

On Wednesday they did surgery on my father. He went in at 11 am and came out at 7 pm. The doctors found more in there than they were expecting and they have now given him 3-5 years of life. They plan to do chemotherapy in a few weeks after he regains his strength. Yesterday while I was there visiting with him he is looking much better with more color to him. HE is starting to stay awake more and actually was able to get up and walk a couple times. I can see him snapping back from this and I hope that he proves the doctors wrong.

They did say that the caner in his colon, lymph nodes and liver are all stage 4. We will have to wait and see what the next few weeks brings us.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

Well my father is doing much better. Yesterday they took him off oxygen and he is getting up and walking easier and more. IF he keeps improving then maybe we can get him home by this weekend. I know that will make life much better for me. It is hard to believe he has been in the hospital since the 6th.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 15

Spent a nice long weekend Friday till early hours this morning moving my son into his new place for his new job and new schooling. He is now all set up in a house with two other guys that will be working at the college with him. Between the three they can afford the house rental and utilities. Now his mom and I just need to relax and see how he copes with his new life and nice job.

Now all I need to do is get back into the swing of things and get caught back up here.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 15

Well as things go on with my fathers health I am finding that I need to devote more time with getting his stuff in order. So I will not be on here during the weekends. The cancer they removed has come back and is now trying to get into his lungs. They plan to start chemotherapy this week but I am not sure he is strong enough for it. Even with the Chemotherapy the doctors are saying he will only have six month to a year at the most. I am finding that trying to take care of two properties is getting to be a chore. But I know that he can not maintain his own home. This is the reason I have decided that the weekends I need to devote to making sure his stuff is in order and his property is well maintained. IF I find more time I will be here more during the weekends. I know the next few months are not going to be easy especially if he is too weak for the Chemotherapy.

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,