KNtoran's Blog - Page 16 of 21

This past Friday I had to put down my old - Page 16 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 15th Jan, 2014 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 16

Well the college kids are back and I already have had two issues with them. First off thursday I found my back fence open and my dog missing. I have no trespassing signs on my fence so I know the college kids were jumping my fence again. Saturday I found my dog at the local pound and got him back home and into my yard once again. He is a older dog who is over 12 and loves to be outside. Everything was all well and good.

Saturday night the college boys next to me on my east decided they would throw a back to school party. So I figured I would have some issues. Let me give you a idea of what I am dealing with. Two years ago the college bought the apartment building to my west and turned the apartments into dorms. Last year four football players rented the house to the east of me since it is only four houses from the football field. Now I my property is sitting between these boys and a dorm full of college kids. See a issue there. laugh.gif

I went outside saturday night to see if my property was ok. It was 1215 am when I went out. I checked my fence and my gate and all was ok. I watched the kids going to and from the party and I did not see any one crossing through my back yard.

Fast forward a few hours. It is now 9 am Sunday morning. I go out side and my entire east half of the fence has been torn down and ripped from my back garage. Luckily my dog was still in the yard. I called the college security and made a formal complaint due to my fence being torn down and having to make emergency repairs to make sure my dog stays in his yard and not out roaming the town again. Just what I needed on top of everything else I am dealing with. Campus security stated they would let student life know about my complaint and even forward it to the dean of students and put out a e-mail that not to use my yard as a freeway. I guess we wait and see what happens now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Hard to believe that I am another year older. THis past year has flew past. I find it interesting on what all has taken place in my life in the past year. This next year should be a bit better I hope. I am taking down the security cameras form my parents place this week as there has been no activity from the guy showing up or driving past the house. The fact that they live on a cul-de-sac helps insure that I saw all who came by.

I need to switch the cameras to my house as I see a increasing issue with some of the college students. Caught a couple of them coming up into my yard approaching my dogs who were outside enjoying the nice weather and properly secured on their tie out cables. I do not know what they were planning but I did call the police and campus security to make a report. I am getting tired of the way some young adults view the world today. They feel that they can do what ever they want and they will not get in trouble. That shows time outs do not work and now we have kids who have been raised in a digital age where they have had most of what they want instantly given to them. Makes me wonder what is all going to happen this winter. If we have a winter this year.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Well yesterday I cut a lot of clogged old pipe out of my plumbing system. I had to do this as my shower and bathroom sink were draining very slowly. I cut over six feet of old metal pipe off the drains and replaced it with new PVC pipe. Now I have a tub and a sink that drain properly. I was surprised when I inspected the cut off pipe and found it to be 100% blocked on the sink drain and about 95% blocked on the tub drain. Having the new pipe in place and the drains tested it is much nicer to see everything draining as it should. Next project is the tear apart the back porch and get all the rotten wood out of it and replaced.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 16 Blog KNtorans

Well my dad could not get his latest Chemo treatment because his red blood cells are too low again. They have to wait for them to come back up again and be above 75 to get the chemo treatment. The scans he had showed that the chemo was working. I hope that he can get his blood cells back up to continue with the treatments.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2013 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well it is not going well for my dad at all. HE is scheduled for a bone marrow test thursday morning. His blood work is not good and he could not get his chemo treatment again this week. His white blood count is soaring very high and his red blood count is done to 4.5 It is supposed to be above 15. There are some counts that are zero. I have a feeling that without his chemo treatments that we may be living on borrowed time. I feel as he has accepted this as he was going through his files and making sure all the important items were easy to find and up towards the front.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

Well I am back. Had to take my wife to the emergency room as her creatin levels were going up too fast. She was in for a few days and I did not remember to grab computer. A MRI was done and a cat scan too. Showed there was a pocket of fluid on her kidney. They put a stint in to help her kidney drain better as her urethra from the kidney to her bladder was partially blocked. Now her levels are going down and she is resting at home. Hope to catch up with all that has been going on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 16

What a week this has been for me. I hardly had time to breath and sleep let alone get on line. I hope to do a lot better and get caught up with everything once again. Sorry for not being here give me a day to get caught up and get things going again.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2014 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 16

This past Friday I had to put down my old dog. He was 13 years old and was having a hard time getting around. After he had a seizure I knew that his time left on this earth was short. SO I made the decision to send him on while he was still able to somewhat ok. I could see that he was in pain and I did not want to see him suffering any more. I will miss him as he was a a good dog who loved to chase the squirrels in the yard and was very good at keeping college brats out of my back yard. Now I have to rethink on what I am going to do with the back part of my place.

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,