KNtoran's Blog - Page 17 of 21

Well I am here to let everyone know that this - Page 17 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 7th Oct, 2015 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

Member Blog
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2014 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 17

Well a lot has happened lately but I am nos doing a lot better. Went through a little financial crisis but that is over now and I landed on my feet. One of the biggest changes is a new internet provider who is much faster and more stable. The old one was getting sketchy at best and I kept finding myself with no internet. Along with the new high speed internet I can play my DDO and not get kicked out as much.

I also bought a tablet computer that I can take with me places so I do not have to use my data or strain to see on my cell phone. This will also help me stay better connected. I am now getting ready to do a major remodel project on my house. This will help add a lot of value to my house and make it more marketable when I decide to sale. I am thinking that I will no longer be living in this house in the next 5 years.

I did find out from a recent appointment with the VA they upped my disability. I am now considered 70% disabled. I already felt that way and am glad that I now am getting more compensasion for it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2014 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Got myself a major project that I will be doing on my time off for the next few weeks. I am taking out my attached garage and turning it into two rooms. I have a detached garage in the back so I do not need the attached garage at all. Will be interesting when I get it all done.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Well my project turned out to be a lot of fun and I was able to get it all done and the two rooms are livable. The one bed room has a son in it now and he is very happy to have it as a bed room. In fact all my sons are happy to have their own rooms where they can get away and be by themselves for a time. Having three sons in college and two of them living with me is a lot of fun to begin with having the third son home during the summer is even better.

I am going to upload some pictures of the pictures so that you can all see the nice change from a garage to the two rooms. I have been told by some that I should get into remodeling but I do not think it is that great. I will you make up your own minds.

Now I need to focus on my yard to make it look better. Too many piles of branches and sticks running around in the back. Need to cut them down and stack the wood for camping and other activities.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2014 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 17 Blog KNtorans

Well I bought a bicycle yesterday and rode it about 1.2 miles to test it out. I found it refreshing to ride a bike again. Today I rode the bike about 8 miles. I found that I may not be in that bad of shape as I made that long of a bike ride with little difficulty. Tomorrow I may try a bit longer. I am happy with the progress I have done.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2014 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

What a crazy week this has been for me. I am trying to get my old house ready to be sold. With it filled with 13+ years of memories and junk it is hard to let many things go but we have moved beyond them and need to donate the stuff that is still good and trash the stuff that is out lived its usefulness. I almost have everything I am keeping moved over to the new house and we are still working on getting everything organized. I am sure hat once we get everything done I will be much less stressed.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2015 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

Just a nice update so that everyone who is following this knows. I will be out of town this weekend to attend one of my best friends weddings. I know they have internet up there but I plan to be a bit busy with him and may not have the time to get on here to post. I will see you all again on Monday however to continue with the games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 17

Well it was a busy month so far. Mother's day weekend I went and watched my eldest son get his masters degree in sport and recreation management. He just needs to finish 300 hours of a internship this summer and he will have the Masters degree. So we moved him from his college in Nebraska home for a week.

This past weekend we moved him to Omaha where he will be working as intern from the 18th of May to the 10th of August for a team. We found him a apartment to rent for three months and got him moved in there and set up for the next three months. HE is excited as we are too.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 17

Well I am here to let everyone know that this weekend I will be out of town for a few days. I just found out this morning that my little brother was killed in a automobile accident on his way home from work. I will be traveling down to attend his funeral. I should be back by Monday to resume posting like normal.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,