KNtoran's Blog - Page 19 of 21

Well yesterday was great day for me and my - Page 19 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

Member Blog
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 19

With the summer heat cranked up in the great plains the last couple weeks I feel at times as if I am dying. I was never one for hot temps but I do enjoy the fact that women tend to wear less. I have been drinking nearly two gallons of water per day for the last couple weeks. I know a lot of this extra warmth is due to global warming. I remember growing up with a average of 40-60 inches of snow per winter. Last winter we got maybe a total of 6 inches all winter. Most of the days the temps were in the 30s -40s instead of in the 10-20s that most Iowas winters are at. I think soon Iowa farmers will have to rethink their planting times and crops. I do hope that the earth rights itself somehow and things do start to get back to normal.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Today I figure I need to once again get serious about my weight loss again. I need to once again work on stopping the sweets. I did it before so I can do it again. I need to cut down on carbs. I have done that before but have not been really paying attention to that as I have eaten a lot of pizza lately. I know that bread and carbs are not good for me as my body will store them first. I will not cut them totally out but I will reduce them a lot. I may do more research on the Mediterranean diet and see if that will do for me what I think it will do. I am tired of weighing so much and want to be in better shape and health as I get ready to ring in the new year and the next chapter of my life.

The next chapter in my life begins on January 23rd of 2018. I am not sure what that will be but I do know I need to make some changes in my life. The job I currently have while has been good to me for the past 20 years has changed dramatically the past year and a half. I thought I would retire from the job when I was at least 62. Now I have found that making it through till 22 years is a miracle in of itself. I will make the 22 years at the end of September but do not want to leave until January of 2018 for certain reasons. I have 24 weeks left of this job. I hope those that are there after I leave survive all the changes.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

I have to wonder if it is wrong to want to go out and celebrate and party until the wee hours all due to a co worker announcing their retirement. I am very glad to see this guy leave as he has been a torn in my side for the past ten years. I wish he gets the heck out of here soon and I am not sad to see him go at all. Maybe we can get someone more qualified in here to replace him now. Oh wait a trained monkey would be more qualified *smile*.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 19 Blog KNtorans

Well the next puzzle piece of why I am leaving my work has fallen. They are completely changing the schedules. They wanted me to work three day shifts followed by two over night shifts and then two days off and back to day shifts. That would not be a good schedule for anyone and I am not going to do it. So now my shift has changed to Sunday thru Thursday with Friday and Sat off. I much rathered having Sunday and Monday off but oh well. The way they are moving everyone about is making it harder for all. The management has told us if we do not like what they are doing the door is right over there.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well the past two days were very hard on my. I had some serious pains in my abdomen area. Now I get some level 3-4 pains in the abdomen all the time here and there but they are usually short lived. Sunday it as tolerable at around 5 but yesterday I was not on here much as the pains were spiking in the 7-8 area. For a while I seriously thought about going to the VA Emergency Room as I was starting to think that maybe I have appendicitis. I decided not to to the the ER and instead tried to get some sleep. Today I feel a bit better. I will try to get my thoughts across better in the threads so that I do not make much of a fight *smile*.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

Well tomorrow is the last day of the Co worker that I have wished would be gone from our department. Having him gone can help the department run a lot smoother and we will not have to worry about that weak link dragging us down. I look for good things in our department for the next four and half months *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 19

Well another birthday has come and gone for me. I do not feel much older than I am right now but I know my body is slowing down some as time goes on. I know I still need to work on some of the changes I wish to continue to do so that I can still live to be that 120 or even 240 with modern advances. I do know that having family and friends stop by to celebrate with me was nice. I am happy that I have less than four months to go before I leave my current job and then see what I am going to do with myself from there.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 19

Well yesterday was great day for me and my family. My son (Step) had his white coat ceremony where he got his doctors white coat and he is now basically a doctor. He has a little over a year of training to go and then he will be out on his own as a chiropractor. He is now able to see patients in his college's clinics and work to improve his skills in both his practice and dealing with actual patients. The fact that he has lived with Asperger syndrome all his life and he is now within reach of being a practicing doctor of Chiropractic shows that any one can over come and be a good member of society and do what many feel they can not do. Needless to say we are all very proud of him and the goals that he is crushing as he chases his dreams that he set for himself back in his senior year of high school. We just need to keep him on track as we help him through some of his down times where he feels he is not doing the right thing.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,