KNtoran's Blog - Page 10 of 21

Well my two eldest boys are happy now. My - Page 10 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 28th Feb, 2009 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 10

What a nice start to the new years. We did our usual family thing by going to perkins restaurant to ring in the new year with pancakes. This is something we have been doing as a family for five years now. We had a enjoyable time and got back home and in bed at 2am.

I was feeling great when I went to bed. When I woke up I had some serious cramps going on. I guess my body is telling me I was over doing it on the remodel of the bathroom. Tearing up the floor is gotten to me. I have drank plenty of fluids and have eaten a few bananas to try and get my nutrition up. I took a couple of multi vitamins too. I can tell you right now I am typing in pain but that is ok at least I can do things instead of just trying to massage a cramp out.

Pain I can live with smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well the painful cramps have left me. I am glad to have that pain gone. The other pains are with me all the time to remind me that I am still here on the world. smile.gif

I am glad to have one project almost done so I can think about other projects that I have this year.

My main focus for the year of 2009 is to get all my projects done and to get pretty much out of debt. I am about tired of living almost pay check to paycheck. It is looking a lot better and I seem to have a little more money in my accounts after each pay check. But it is not enough if a big expense comes in. I am looking at Feb to put a end to that. With my tax return I should be able to get my savings account up to around $2 grand. That would be a great help.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Well we only have three more treatments to go. She is finding that each treatment is harder to over come. She has been getting as much sleep as she can and that is seeming to help her get to work and continue to work as she deals with all of the side effects from the Chemo.

I have to say the past two weekends have been very relaxing for her. We have had the kids spend time at their mom or dads thus letting her relax and not have to listening to all the yelling and bickering that occurs between the siblings. I think that has helped her in getting the rest she needed to help her in these next two treatments.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 10 Blog KNtorans

My wife is all worried because her shots that she needs is $800 each. With it being the start of a new year all of our deductibles start fresh on the insurance side of things. I am glad that it is only one shot a month. At $800 each they are one very expensive shot. These shots are what she needs to get her bone marrow to produce red blood cells after her chemo treatments for the month. This allows her red blood cell count to stay up so that she is able to receive her next round of Chemo. I think I will hit my deductibles real quick this year. I have dual insurance so that helps some. A lot less out of pocket expenses. With $1500 in deductibles per year I am glad that secondary insurance covers a lot of that.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2009 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well we now have 5 months of the treatments done. We only have one month to go. I can say that I am not impressed by the way this is all working. Yesterday we got her treatment like we always do. By the time we got home she was very tired. After taking a short nap she was able to cook supper. This is something she wanted to do for her family. I can tell you that after words she was totally drained. Last night was even worse. She went from being extremely cold to extremely hot. SHe could not get comfortable. I was up half the night with her. I could not do anything for her except throw on the blankets when she was shivering and could not get warm or drag them off when she was so hot that sweat was pouring out of her. I did make sure that she had a cold bottle of water for the times she was sweating so bad. Around 2 or 3 am she finally was able to get to sleep. This morning she felt a little bit better. I am worried what the next two rounds of chemo are going to do to her. Seems that every round it gets worse and worse. Is she going to die from the cancer or the poisonous chemo that they pump into her?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

Well we had her first part of her last treatment done on Monday. As usual Wednesday was her hardest day. The new thing is that Thursday, this morning, she was still feeling as out of it as she was yesterday. I am hoping that after next week she does not have to go through this anymore. We have all our appointments made for her CT scan, MRI and then doctors visit to see what every thing is looking like. I am hoping that all is well and that we do not have to do anything more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 10

Well Wednesday again proved to be a down day for my wife. She stayed home this morning too but she is now thinking of going in for the second half of the day. SHe laid in bed most of Wednesday going from being real cold to being real hot. I think I started to have heat flashes from the ceiling fan being turned off and on. I am glad that she was able to get some great sleep throught yesterday and last night. SHe is wanting some soup so I have that on the stove cooking now. I am glad that we are done with the treatments. Now she will just get more and more of energy back and hopefully everything will come back good and we can get our life back.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 10

Well my two eldest boys are happy now. My eldest boy has decided on the college he wants to go to it is UIU. We will be heading up to that part of the state tomorrow so we can see the campus. Our 16 year old son is going to audition for a state wide traveling show choir. He has been in show choir for the past three years. This one called Celebration Iowa is holding auditions tomorrow in Decorah Iowa. We are taking him to these auditions. HE is walking on cloud nine right now.

Our eldest son also get a $8,500 Deans grant from this school. HE wants to be a athletic trainer. This College has a real nice athletic trainer program. We are hoping that he will enjoy it there. We ill be sending his confirmation letter and deposit out tomorrow.

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,