KNtoran's Blog - Page 12 of 21

Well I got the results of some of my tests. - Page 12 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 16th Dec, 2009 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2009 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 12

Well I spent the entire day with my wife yesterday at the university hospitals. We have all her scans and then we had her doctors appointment. The day was long and boring as I pretty much just sat in the waiting areas as she got all of her scans. I did have a book to rad and puzzle book to do so that took some of the time up. The good nes is that there is no growth. Seems that the tumor is dead. We do not have to go back now for three more months. IF that scan come back good we will be back to six months between scans. We can say that she is cancer free right now. That is some very good news for my family and me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well this past weekend was a interesting weekend for me. I was able to take my eldest son to college. He is now enjoying college life like he wanted by being away from home. He is a 3.5 hour drive away. He is the first of the kids to go to college. I hope that he does well in college and get his degree in the three years like it looks like he may. That will be interesting in itself. Having a child in college is kind of exciting.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Once again it looks to be a very long School year. With the start of September that means it is the start of a very busy season for my family. I had hoped it would not be as bad with one in college but that seems to add to the mess. I just looked at my september and I have one free day that nothing is going on in. That is the 15th. Wow talk about a busy few months to come.

To top it all off the middle child is decided that since it is his senior year then he should not have to do any homework once again. I am not sure that he is going to graduate this year as he has planned. I hope that he pulls it out so that he can graduate with his class. He knows that from failing classes in his first three years that he can not graduate if he fails any class this year. I had hoped that he would grow up this past summer but I guess not. He does have a job so he will be paying for his own out of school activities. With only three left in high school it has to start getting better soon. smile.gif

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 12 Blog KNtorans

I think it has been a bit since I last updated this blog. So here is a overview of what has been going on.

My eldest daughter is still looking for a job. We have an appointment today with a temp agency so she may soon be working. She is ready to be working again.

My eldest son is doing well in college. He is learning how to be on his own. With him 3.5 hours away it is not easy for him to just come home any time he wishes.

My middle son is still doing his same ole thing of not turning in homework and then acting surprised that he is receiving failing grades again. smile.gif I am glad that this is his senior year. We will be very happy once he graduates.

My youngest daughter is a junior this year and she is the one that is getting almost straight A's she is trying for that $50 dollar bonus that we always tell them. All A's throughout the school year earns you a $50 dollar bill plus $1 for all A's.

The youngest is getting ready to start physical therapy. His back in not growing as quickly as he is. I think with the therapy and the docs agree that he will be ok and live a normal life. He is excited because he found out this week that the girl he likes likes him too.

My wife is doing well. She has gotten a lot of her energy back and she is once again doing most of the stuff she did before. We go back and get rescanned this Friday the 9th. We are hoping for another good report.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well things are going very well for me. I can say that my wife scans went very well and nothing has changed. This means that she is six months in remission once again. I do not know if it was the Chemo, the prayers, our change in diet or a combination of all of this that has us in high hopes. She has he next scans in January now. I am hoping that is good news too.

My eldest son is getting ready for his finals this week. I am not too worried as he has As and Bs in all his classes. This means that he will have completed some of his requirements to get into his field of study. He should have most of his class room studies done in three years with the last year being mostly internships to perfect his learning. He is off to the right start.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

Well I am back. Let me fill you in with all that has happened.

Saturday I made an appointment with the VA for my tooth. I was in some serious pain as I had an infected tooth that needed to come out. I could not get it taken out till Monday. I got some serious pain meds so I could get some sleep. I was up for almost three days straight. I slept most of Sunday and I got the tooth pulled Monday. I was able to get more sleep then.

Monday night we got a call. The boys grandmother was not doing well. Tuesday we headed for the east coast to see her. I did not get back from there till late monday night. I just got up from a nice night of sleep.

We had to head to the east coast to let the boys see their grandmother. The doctors give her less than a month to live. We wanted the boys to see her while she was still mobile and could speak to them. I am glad that we were able to take the time to get out there. I think the boys appreciate the opportunity to get to see her one last time.

Now that I am back I get back to picking up where I left off. Sorry for not letting you all know I was gone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 12

I went to the VA yesterday and I got a lot of stuff done I guess. I have my blood taken and urine sample taken. When meeting with the doctor he told me that my blood work looks pretty good. He is concerned that my cholesterol is high at 238. HE is putting me on a medication the reduce that. I did not tell him that it is low compared to last time I had a cholesterol check that said it was 288. But I think this will get me below 200 which is good. He said my weight can still be a problem and said I need more exercise . He did have me get a chest X-ray and will make another appointment for me to come back in a few weeks to get a pulmonary test and a sleep test. I think there will be some major changes to my health as this doctor is more pro active.

The update on my wife is she needs to get he stint replaced this month so we will be doing that soon. She gets another scan done in January to see if there is any change in the cancer. We think she is going to get another good report saying that she is still cancer free.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 12

Well I got the results of some of my tests. The check for hep B and C came back as Neg active so I am free of them. My chest x-ray came back clear so I do not have Hepatitis. It is looking to be the only thing wrong with me is my cholesterol level and my weight.

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,