Modern Touch To Classic Pivacy Blinds.

Modern Touch Classic Pivacy Blinds - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Sep, 2008 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Sep, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Modern Touch To Classic Pivacy Blinds.

For that special something in the boudoir to modernize a Victorian look.

Source 7

I could see many buying this item as you can change the image to suit a new decor or even just a change in paint of the walls. Not an item for all but a nice touch for those with the space or an ugly closet to hide.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2008 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Blinds Pivacy Classic Touch Modern

I don't see it having a wide appeal. Though it could be nice in the right setting, I have one of those digital picture frames. This is just the same thing on a larger scale. I did have to laugh when he called it "one of those screens women use to change their clothes when someone else is in the room." When was the last time THAT happened? 1890? laugh.gif

5th Sep, 2008 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Modern Touch To Classic Pivacy Blinds. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes the average home has no real use for such an item any more. My brother-in law liked it ad is thinking on getting one for when models change and such in the studio. It also gives him the change to flash more of his work to potential customers when they drop in.

I think commercial use would be greater demand then residential.

> TOPIC: Modern Touch To Classic Pivacy Blinds.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,