Baby Drowns In Tub After Mother Falls Asleep

Baby Drowns Tub Mother Falls Asleep - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Mar, 2008 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

I have my doubts that she fall asleep, I think she wanted to kill him and then commit suicide.

HARRISON, Maine -  Law enforcement authorities are investigating the death of an infant in the town of Harrison.

The Sun Journal newspaper reports that the baby drowned after the mother apparently fell asleep with the child in the bathtub. Police responded to the home Wednesday evening after getting a report that an infant had died and that the mother was trying to take her own life.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Asleep Falls Mother Tub Drowns Baby

She should be charged with murder and placed on death watch. SHe has shown that she does not want to live and killed her child so he could not live. I hope she has a long life in prison to think about her son that will never grow up now.

> TOPIC: Baby Drowns In Tub After Mother Falls Asleep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,