Gum Chewing On A Date

Gum Chewing Date - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2008 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Gum Chewing On A Date

Gum Chewing On A Date

Is Gum Chewing while on a date acceptable?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Gum Chewing On A Date
A Friend

Date On Chewing Gum

Well I think it depends on the kind of date you're in. If you'll be having a dinner date I think the gum is inappropriate. But if the date is gonna be outside, say walk in the beach, or some casual date, I think the gum is alright. But to be safe from quick negative impressions, just remove the gum. You don't want your date be distracted with that lots of chewing. Besides, you need a great attractive smile when you're in a date. A gum would not help producing that.

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Gum Chewing On A Date
A Friend

Gum Chewing On A Date Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think it depends on the reason for the gum if you have halitosis , can't keep yourself from talking or smoking or something gum may be a good option. If your going to be pooping it and playing with it all not then its a no go. And if there should be a kiss lose it.

1st May, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Date On Chewing Gum

Not for a first date or I mean not like over dinner or something. I guess if you are doing something like watching a movie it's alright.

2nd May, 2008 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Date On Chewing Gum

Far as I'm concerned if any woman is upset just because I'm chewing gum then she ain't worth the time.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Gum Chewing On A Date
A Friend

Gum Chewing On A Date

I do not mind if my date is chewing gum. I know I do not chew gum but if she has a need to that is fine. Just do not blow bubbles or snap your gum. If they go that far then your not one who is going to have a nice date.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Gum Chewing On A Date

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,