Autism Vaccine Connection

Autism Vaccine Connection - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Mar, 2008 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Autism Vaccine Connection In a landmark decision, the U.S. Government decided to compensate a family claiming links between their 9-year-old daughters autisticlike behavior and vaccines
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Autism-Vaccine Connection

In a landmark decision, the U.S. Government decided to compensate a family claiming links between their 9-year-old daughter's autisticlike behavior and vaccines she received as a child. The congressionally funded "Vaccine court" Conceded that the vaccine aggravated a pre-existing condition in the girl. ABC's John Donvan dissects the court decision and looks at the science behind the purported link between autism and vaccines.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Autism Vaccine Connection (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Connection Vaccine Autism

I watched this on tv yesterday or the day before. They say that many of the vaccines that were given to children were mercury based. We all know that mercury is very good for you and you need to take in lots of it right? The parents were not against immunization they are just pro safe immunization shots. I think getting rid of the mercury based shots is a good step forward. Now lets keep going and make sure all immunization shots are safe for all children.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Autism Vaccine Connection Health & Special Psychology

Debate Rages Anew on Vaccine-Autism Link

Vaccine Experts Say Government Concession Does Not Amount to Clear Connection

Still, on the steps of a U.S Federal Court in Atlanta Thursday morning, Athens, Ga., neurologist Dr. Jon Poling and his wife, Terry Poling, made it clear that they believed vaccines triggered the encephalitis that led to their 9-year-old daughter Hannah's autismlike symptoms.

"I wanted to know why my daughter, who had been completely normal until she received [five vaccines for nine different diseases], in one day was no longer there "¦ no longer responding," Terry Poling told the crowd of reporters present.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/...=4402930&page=1

11th Mar, 2008 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Yes shots most certainly have been linked to brain damage in the past. A lady at my work has a child who after his one year shots was left paralyzed. She did recieve compensation and the child life long support.

A teacher at my school received a shot and it turned her skin a very dark green, she was a nice looking lady but ended up divorced because of it. Personally I thought it was a rather fetching colour and would have been glad to have explored it farther.

11th Mar, 2008 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Sometimes I wonder if Felipe's barrage of shots as an infant could have also caused his special needs of PDD / Autism / ADHD like symptoms. I am monitoring this.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Check his medical records JB and see if the shots were based with mercury. IF they were they say that those based with mercury are the leading cause of some of these ailments that have occurred and are occurring in children.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2008 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

You mean his health card or the specific records made by the nurses / doctor? How can I get that info from my location?

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Autism Vaccine Connection Psychology Special & Health

If you have a copy of the health card I am not sure if it will give the specifics of the meds used. But you as a parent can ask for and get a copy of their medical charts that the doctors and nurses wrote in about any of your kids. It may cost some amount but if you do this on a regular basis you can have a full copy of all medical procedures as well as a full copy of all medicines and prescriptions given to them. It can come in real handy when a medical clerk loses all records.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Autism Vaccine Connection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,