David Archuleta

David Archuleta - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
David Archuleta
8th Mar, 2008 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta

David Archuleta

I don't follow American Idol but I found by chance this LDS kid (16 years old) who is just amazing. His voice is great, his attitude is great (very humble kid) and the Judges seem to love him.

What is your opinion about David Archuleta?

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

He sounds great, and I hope he goes far. I only hope the "celebrity" lifestyle doesn't corrupt his innocence.

I would suggest googling David Archuleta and O Holy Night. It is a very beautiful performance.

Brooke white is the other LDS on the Show and has a very unique voice ala Carly Simons. Based on Judges comments she probably is the best female of the group.

8th Mar, 2008 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta Studies Doctrine Mormon

I saw his performance of O Holy Night, beautiful! I think what I like the most about this kid is how simple and humble he is and I think this is the reason that caught the attention of the Judges in his audition (besides his great voice).

Post Date: 10th May, 2008 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Archuleta David

David mania: Thousands turn out to salute Archuleta

MURRAY- That wasn't some sort of terrible accident at Murray High School Friday afternoon. No, all that screaming was just David Archuleta and 5,000 or 6,000 of his closest friends getting together to celebrate him being only two votes away from being this year's "American Idol."
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700224440,00.html

David Archuleta
David Archuleta (Hover)

11th May, 2008 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

Well, it looks like his father was not behaving and got in trouble with the producers of the show. At this stage of the competition? *shaking head*:

Finalist David Archuleta will have to finish his American Idol journey without the hands-on support from his father, Jeff: The elder Archuleta had his backstage access revoked, the Associated Press reports, citing a source on the show.

Accused of disrupting production, Jeff Archuleta is being accused of overstepping his boundaries when he wanted David, 17, to alter his "Stand By Me" performance by adding a verse from Sean Kingston's 2007 summer hit "Beautiful Girls."

According to TMZ, which first reported the story on Friday, unnamed show sources said Jeff ignored the producers" objections, which created problems with the song's publisher.

Jeff Archuleta was unavailable for comment, but a friend of the family tells PEOPLE he saw no problems, and added that the reports are "getting tiring."

Post Date: 25th May, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta

Don't cry for me, says Archuleta to his fans

Don't shed any tears for David Archuleta. The "American Idol" runner-up isn't crying over finishing second to David Cook, and he doesn't want any of his fans crying, either. "I just want them to know that I'm feeling great about it," Archuleta said in a conference call with TV critics a day-and-a-half after the "Idol" results were announced. "The fact that Cook won - I think he deserved it so much.... He's such a great guy, too."
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,7002...ack=Email%2DGME

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta

Pres. Monson and David Archuleta

President Thomas S. Monson invited David Archuleta to visit him in his office March 27 when the teen singer was in Salt Lake City in preparation for a concert that evening in West Valley City, Utah. The "American Idol" runner-up and his parents, Jeff and Lupe Marie Archuleta, were visiting another office in the Church Administration Building when the invitation was extended to visit with President Monson. Ref. Source 2

3rd Apr, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta Mormon Doctrine Studies

I can imagine how memorable was this visit for David. What a talented young man, he behaves very humbly as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: David Archuleta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,