Service Or Servitude

Service Servitude - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Mar, 2008 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2008 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Service Or Servitude

Service or Servitude

Do you think that most Trinidadians mistake Service for Servitude and so that is the reason for poor service in both the public and private sector?

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Servitude Service

My grandfather used to say whatever job you do, you do it to be best of your ability! If you are a latrine cleaner, you do it to perfection!

That being said, it is that quality of work you do over time that determines how ready you are to accept responsiblity and be the supervisor or manager of the street sweepers or latrine cleaners!

10th Mar, 2008 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Service Or Servitude Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Rasta, I think is mostly because Trinis seem to have an issue with being told what to do, so when a customer asks for some service they feel once again they are being "instructed" and they do not like that feeling.

Others just plainly do not care and they based their service in the amount of money they are getting paid by the hour.

14th Mar, 2008 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Servitude Service

Yes! They always act like if they are mistreated slaves, but thats mostly in fast food places and clothing stores where the jobs do not require much education. I think they are always on the defensive because they have some preconceived notion that you are bigger than them.

17th Mar, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Servitude Service

IndianChick said

Yes! They always act like if they are mistreated slaves, but thats mostly in fast food places and clothing stores where the jobs do not require much education. I think they are always on the defensive because they have some preconceived notion that you are bigger than them.

That is why they are where they are! They seem not to have a clue and they get mad when you try to be correct them in their attitude.

> TOPIC: Service Or Servitude

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,