Chris Heimerdinger

Chris Heimerdinger - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Author vs. Webmaster
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chris Heimerdinger

Chris Heimerdinger

Chris Heimerdinger and his attorney filed a lawsuit in 4th District Court in mid-February, alleging that a man Heimerdinger had worked with years ago to create a Web site, Michael Collins, has overstepped his relationship and is claiming rights to Heimerdinger's work.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695260348,00.html

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2008 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Heimerdinger Chris

He has been having this issue for a long time. To be honest, I don't know who to believe, his ex-wife is also involved in the whole thing. It's truly a drama.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2008 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Chris Heimerdinger Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Spence

Comments: I met Chris in a business setting not long ago, and he laughed about this article, saying the press had so many facts wrong that it was hard to keep a straight face. Yet I could tell it was painful for him nonetheless. Keeping neutral, the most interesting thing he revealed was that the press never interviewed him or asked him to corroborate any info. The Deseret News just ran with it after a very brief interview his attorney. Journalism seems to have a very low bar for criteria before they publish something these days. Despite the fact that this story was from the Deseret News, it seemed to have a distinct anti-LDS bias.

Source 1: Chris Heimerdinger

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Heimerdinger Chris

Name: Jessica

Comments: Please can anyone tell me how I can contact Chris Heimerdinger? I need to thank him. It is really important that I thank him because he saved my life. When I read these books I found it easier to read the Book of Mormon. In my life I was struggling to find my testimony and although these books are clearly fiction they are amazing and they are full of actually stories of the Book of Mormon. If anyone can help me contact him please e-mail me at [Email Address Removed] thank you so very much.

13th Jan, 2009 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Heimerdinger Chris

Where has this case between Michael Collins and Chris Heimerdinger reached?

> TOPIC: Chris Heimerdinger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,