Indians Dating Africans

Indians Dating Africans - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2012 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th May, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Indians Dating Africans

Indians Dating Africans

Name: Teddy

Comments: Why does society judge you so much when they see an Indian person dating someone from African heritage?

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2011 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Africans Dating Indians

Do they? I never witness it. Here in the US both of them are considered black so it's not like people make a fuss about it or anything.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2012 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Indians Dating Africans
A Friend

Indians Dating Africans Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hi Teddy,

I wish I had the answer to that! I'm African american and I dated/fell in love with an Indian guy. We had so much in common and were truly in love, but society and culture were too much. We were not perceived as a couple, but more of an Indian guy and a Black girl.

In public, people would stare. We both live in Michigan and were both born there as well. When in public, people would either smile at us, or stare! Indians were the most negative! I know a little of his language and they would call me names and talk about us! Blacks were not so bad, although the occasional black guy would ask me if I liked Black men too! I answered honestly, I like "men." I don't see color, I see the person for who they are and how they treat me.

In the end, we had to end things. I am still broken hearted. We did it "cold turkey" and have never spoken again. His family would've disowned him. His father was I'll and they needed him. He treated me like no other man has, and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to be with him.

One day, society will view people for who they are, and not the color of their skin.

The US views every race differently. Just because he was brown, he was NOT viewed Black! That is far from the truth.

SN, I am married, and he is as well. We both have children and have moved on.

27th Feb, 2012 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Africans Dating Indians

I feel for you Ahlaysia. This is probably not unique to Indians and Africans dating but any mixed races. America is very racially motivated though at least in other countries like my own we get along and even if they didn't think it was good they would just keep it to themselves but in America they let you know they don't like what you are doing.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2012 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Africans Dating Indians

Name: Shawantee

Comments: Don't think that its only a big deal for Indians but its a big deal for some Afro families too who don't want their son or dayughter getting involved with an Indian wioman. They always rather for them to be with someone of their 'own' stock,

> TOPIC: Indians Dating Africans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,