Camera Sees Through Clothing

Camera Sees Clothing - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Mar, 2008 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Camera 'looks' through clothing

A camera that can "see" explosives, drugs and weapons hidden under clothing from 25 metres is invented.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7287135.stm

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Clothing Sees Camera

I hope this camera is not misused by some sort of sicko. Now days we have very good inventions that unfortunately always end up in the wrong hands for the wrong reasons.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Camera Sees Through Clothing Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I was watching a story on these cameras. I think it will be nice to be able to see if someone is carrying a weapon or weapons, bomb or other potential dangerous item. I am sure that someone will misuse it because humans are that way. They stated it will not show any private body partes so I guess it just sees below one layer? If this is so then we are back to square one with people just adding another layer of clothing. SO either way we have a good system or we do not. I guess we wait and see what happens.

11th Mar, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Clothing Sees Camera

I would like to know how Muslims in particular will react to this since they seem to be the most sensitive with issues of clothing.

QUOTE (KNtoran)
They stated it will not show any private body partes so I guess it just sees below one layer?

Of course it can show everything, they are just saying that to reassure everyone.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Clothing Sees Camera

I kinda figured that much out but they will not give me one of them to play with to see how nice it works. I want that and one of those real nice x-ray screening devices that can see through clothes too. Or better yet one of those big things you walk through like on the movie Total Recall. Now that would be great. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Camera Sees Through Clothing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,