I Don't Agree With Bush

I Don' T Agree Bush - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2008 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Adm William Fallon
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I Don't Agree With Bush

Adm William Fallon

The head of US forces in the Middle East, Adm William Fallon, resigns amid reported differences with President Bush over his Iran policy.
Ref. BBC

Adm. William 'Fox' Fallon, The Top Commander Of U.S. Forces In Iraq And Afghanistan, Is Resigning, Citing An Article In Which He Criticized President Bush's Policy.
Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Bush Agree Dont I

The strange thing about these breaking news reports is they each mentions a different reason for his resignation: Iran / Iraq / Afghanistan, so are we to guess that Fallon just did not like Bush's war strategy or is it just that Bush is focusing on getting at Iran too much and Fallon sees himself in more hot water?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Mar, 2008 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

I Don't Agree With Bush History & Civil Business Politics

Anyone threatening world domination by muslims and hate against America should have a policy or war against them so I dont know what this general is getting all upset with Pres. Bush about.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

28th Mar, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Bush Agree Dont I

I have heard from the far left that Bush is a Dictator, Bush is the worst leader in the world, He is worse then Hitler.

I do not see these generals losing there lives because they disagree with "Fuehrer" Bush (A pet name on hundreds of Leftist Web sites).

Regardless of Bush's inadequacies he is not the Dictator that many on the Far Left portray him as. He is not able to shut them up, so how powerful can he really be.

These Dissenting Generals prove that the United States may be flawed, but that free discussion is alive and well.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

> TOPIC: I Don't Agree With Bush

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,