Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th May, 2013 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Meat Loaf Marvin Lee Aday
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Meat Loaf

He's internationally known as Meat Loaf. But the multiplatinum musician was born Marvin Lee Aday in Dallas, to a family of gospel singers. Meat Loaf hit it big in the world of rock 'n' roll with the 1977 album "Bat Out of Hell," one of the top-selling records of all time. Find out what music he loves in another installment of the "Nightline" Playlist.

Image from Wikimedia public domain by Christopher Simon CC.

Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Meat Loaf
A Friend

Loaf Meat

I like this guy. I grew up listening to his album. I hope that he keeps singing.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2010 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Meat Loaf Sports & Fashion Music Movies

NZ visit among Meat Loaf's mishaps

When American rock legend Meat Loaf thinks of New Zealand, he winces with pain. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Loaf Meat

Meat Loaf coming to NZ

He's sold millions of albums, is a respected actor and says he's cheated death more than once. Now, Meat Loaf is heading back to Auckland as part of a three-date tour in October. Ref. Source 3

25th Jul, 2011 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Loaf Meat

I like Meatloaf, heard him interviewed and on Spicks and Specks (Australian music quiz) and he's very articulate and funny. He was also very memorable in both 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' and 'Fight Club', which ironically, are two of my favourite films, not because of him. He seems like a generally nice guy, which is rare for an aging rocker and he's going to sing at the AFL (Australian Football League) grand final this year...if my team makes it, it will be an even more memorable GF! smile.gif

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2011 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf collapses on stage

Singer Meat Loaf has caused a scare during a concert in Pittsburgh when, just four songs into his set, he tumbled to the stage and lost consciousness. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2011 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf tells of health scare

Just hours before he swaggered out on stage in Wellington on the back of a panned Melbourne concert, Meat Loaf suffered a health scare and was told by doctors not to perform, he told the crowd. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Meat Loaf Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Meat Loaf has breast sympathy

Meat Loaf feels sorry for women with large breasts. [..] While playing Bob, a role which required him to wear a fat suit, Meat Loaf developed sympathy for well-endowed women. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Meat Loaf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,