Krusten Introduction - Page 6 of 23

Its good to see men beg for a change. I'd - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Nov, 2008 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (23) »
Krusten
Outspoken Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Krusten Introduction - Page 6

I hope you can return to our humble boards we are starting a real medieval style rpg book love to have you there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Krusten

We would love to see you come back to us in the RPGs too. Give it another try we could use your input. smile.gif The book seems to be looking fun too.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Krusten Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi guys its nice to see you begging me to come back, makes me feel kinda good actually because I never did get my meat well done. Anyway I would like to come back but I can't make all those posts to get back my activity rating right now, so can't sorry. :/

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2008 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Page 6 Introduction Krusten

How is everything in the RP world? I kinda miss the medieval stories. Did you all ever get the revenge on those bandits?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction Krusten

I found me a comely serving wench to get to know and have left the rest to drink while doing so. Ahh a warrior dream lovely lass ale and monies. We seek revenge on the next trip and hope you might find a warrior to join in with us.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction

We are ready to start the revenge scenario but need more warriors be great to have you come and join us. Be glad to help you with cost on equipment if required.

Also invite any you know who might be interested. I am about to start pestering every one so stay back 3 steps I might get rocks thrown at me.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Krusten Introduction - Page 6

Krusten you have to come back as a warrior and join us for revenge on your character. IF you do not have the time to keep your post counts up upgrade to a premium membership and not have to worry about that.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Its good to see men beg for a change. laugh.gif I'd like to come back but I'm like 44% now and it'll take too long to get back active. I have to study anyway dont you have others who can help you?

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:

> TOPIC: Krusten Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,