Krusten Introduction - Page 10 of 23

I didn't want to suggest you that because - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Feb, 2013 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (23) »
Krusten
Outspoken Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2012 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Krusten Introduction - Page 10

I'm looking over this thread and its kind of funny because I was out of touch and came back to play Kntoran's game and then he went out of touch. Anyway I want to get RPG status so about how often and how many posts do you think I need to make to get a little over 75%?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2012 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Krusten

I can't say for sure and I don't want to discourage you but you're looking at making something like 20 posts a day at least to go up a percentage point. You're all the way on 17 so you get a picture. It would be so cool to have you with us in the other RPs though.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Krusten Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Krusten, I will be starting back Be A Super Hero RPG soon but will need you to pickup your Activity. I know briefly I did not have a requirement for this RPG but in like of Users joining and not participating fully I think it will be wise for me to bring it back fully. In preparation for the restart with your Character I ask that you attempt to bring your Activity up to 75% or more. Thanks for understanding.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2013 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Page 10 Introduction Krusten

I'll try although I've been trying so much already and after many posts my activity percentage only budged up by one today. Maybe its like Play by post said, I have to make about 20 posts a day to get it up.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2013 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Krusten

Hi Krusten. I was just looking at the date you joined and your current posts and I worked it out to be something like close to 3000 posts you will need to make for your activity to be at 75%. You could always donate towards a premium membership and then the activity level is no longer an issue for JB's role-playing games.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Krusten Introduction

Wow, K, 3000 posts is maybe a little too much. If you could write them in a month you would already be a SuperHero in real life! It would be cool to have you in the other games anyway. What a battle it would be between you and Fair: the two coolest avatars in the community! Play would get headache... (laugh)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction - Page 10

A month? Let's say that's 30 days you're talking about 100 posts a day. I think when I come on here the most I make is 5-6 a day. I will see what I come up with, I may just donate I've been here long enough anyhow and really like it.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Krusten Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

I didn't want to suggest you that because that's a personal decision. I would be very happy to have you in the other games. Do you plan to join only World of Medieval or you have an eye on Future Earth as well?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Krusten Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,