Krusten Introduction - Page 11 of 23

You don't have to do much, you've - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Mar, 2013 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (23) »
Krusten
Outspoken Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Krusten Introduction - Page 11

I'm mostly interested in the super hero RPG for the moment plus since I'm in the Dungeons & Dragons ones it will be too much commitment.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2013 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Krusten

Yup, makes sense. Three is already enough. But, if you will ever change your mind, I'm sure that everybody will be more than happy to have you in the games.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Krusten, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Introduction Krusten

Congratulations on your new membership Krusten. I also changed your intro's title to "Krusten" instead of "Hi All!" so you're a little more identifiable.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Krusten

Cool Krusten you're lucky. Now you don't have to worry about being in BASH anymore plus you can join us in World of Medieval and FE! You're activity rating will like still affect you in BASH though because of the popularity thing.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction

Yeah I didn't want to lose my super hero character and I knew that trying to get my activity up from 20% to 75% would be near impossible so... Why not. I was also reading something JB posted today that made me think about how long I've been here using the site, it's about time.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Krusten Introduction
A Friend

Krusten Introduction - Page 11

I know you have been here a long time Krusten. I still remember when you first joined a long time ago. I myself am working on getting back to being more active after a long time away.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Krusten Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 11

You don't have to do much, you've been gone for a long time and your activity is still on 100%. I suppose your participation from before is paying off for you still not that you need it because you're already a diamond member, its like how can you lose? tongue.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:

> TOPIC: Krusten Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,