Medieval Toilet Paper - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE I don't know how the gals back - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2012 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Medieval Toilet Paper It was rough times and even rougher if you were not near your home and had to make do with what was around you to have a good wipe. Nasty to think about, but that's how life was back then.
Post Date: 17th May, 2009 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Medieval Toilet Paper - Page 2

Name: Indian

Comments: Indians DO use their hands to clean; they pour water over their back and wash. South Indians use only the left hand; they would not extend their left hands to you, nor give you anything with their left hands. Other Indians (North especially) do not have such distinctions. Beware!

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Paper Toilet Medieval

Man sanitary conditions back then must have bit bad like really nasty. Soldiers were probably some of the nastiest around. Just like think about that, they're in a march, one got to go but wait no toilet paper! After that no soap, no running water, no hand sanitizer. Stay far from that guy!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Medieval Toilet Paper
A Friend

Medieval Toilet Paper History & Civil Business Politics

Grass and leaves were a main staple of helping rid your back side of stuff you did not want left on you after a visit to the bushes or trees. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2011 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Paper Toilet Medieval

Name: Ponce

Comments: I would of used just good old water. It wouldn't leave any
trace of stuff behind and there for, wouldn't be any suffering from it after doing your necessities.cause boy does it itch if you don't do it right.plus you may cause tiny tears in the skin of your anus and that really hurts! Water, just water will do.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

23rd Mar, 2012 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Paper Toilet Medieval

*Sorry this might be a bit graphic* Water can't get everything because sometimes you need to get stuff trapped in your bum that only some tissue will grab up plus after washing with water you are going to use which soap and cook what food?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

7th Nov, 2012 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Medieval Toilet Paper

Most people in the medieval period weren't around their own home but instead were out as soldiers, for hire or hunting therefore the leaves and grass made the best toilet paper they could find.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2012 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Toilet Paper - Page 2

Using leaves... Yuk! Using grass... Yuk! I don't know how the gals back then managed but I couldn't handle that, even going on long trips for me is a problem and I'm kind of choosy about where I sit my butt, no offense.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

12th Dec, 2012 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Medieval Toilet Paper Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

international QUOTE
I don't know how the gals back then managed...

You only miss it when you used it before. What I'm trying to say is if they didn't know what having toilet paper was like then using what they had to back then was natural for them.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Medieval Toilet Paper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,