Murder Over Duck Eggs

Murder Duck Eggs - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 6:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Perfect example of why I think a lot of Trinis have anger management issues
15th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Murder Over Duck Eggs

As a foreigner I always hear how easy-going and laid-back are Trinis in general but are they? A lot of crimes I read are related of someone getting angry about the silliest of things. This is the perfect example.

international QUOTE
Life is as fragile as an egg in Sea Lots.

Sherwyn Joseph scolded a four-year-old boy for breaking eggs and was shot dead minutes after the child's relative threatened him for what he did on Thursday night in Sea Lots, Port of Spain.

His wife, Marion King, 23, was also hurt in the gun attack, when she tried to save her husband from the killers.

Joseph, 27, was drying his skin following a shower when two men ran into his house, dragged him out and shot him.

The couple's two children, aged three and two, were inside when their parents were shot around 8.15 p.m. Outside their Trinity Avenue home.

Joseph worked at the National Flour Mills, but that night he was at home when he saw the four-year-old and his friend, also aged four, breaking the neighbour's duck eggs.

According to Sea Lots residents, the neighbour was looking forward to the eggs hatching, as she rears ducks to help supplement her income.

Amid the tightly-packed houses, Joseph saw what was going on and walked outside and told them not to do it.

"What allyuh doing that for?" he reportedly shouted and "tapped" one of the boys on the head. The other boy (Joseph's relative) was not hit. Both children then ran off.

The child who was "tapped" ran to his mother and told her what happened. That boy's mother later told the Express that she continued to scold her own son over what he had done. She did not want to be named but said, "I make sure and correct my child."

The other boy ran to his female relative as well. She asked him what happened and he told her. Enraged, she walked over to Joseph's house and started to "cuss him out" for scolding the boy. He argued back and explained to her why he shouted at the boy. They argued. It was a heated quarrel.

Finally, she walked off, shouting at him, "your shot call!"

Joseph apparently paid no mind to the threat. He walked back into his house, which is close to the Beetham Highway and took a bath.

While Joseph was drying himself off, the woman's boyfriend and another man barged into the house and pulled him out. His two children were there at the time, but they remained in the house. King, a very skinny woman, followed the men as they were dragging out her husband.

The couple was no match for the men.

Joseph was shot at point blank range. His wife was shot twice - once on her right hip and the other on the right of her abdomen. The two men fled and have not been seen since.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Murder Over Duck Eggs
A Friend

Eggs Duck Murder

All of this drama over a few duck eggs that a lady wanted to hatch. The one boys mother at least tries to get her boy to do the right thing. The other mother is one that is making life so harsh down there right now. If you do not like the way something is or how someone speaks or looks at you kill them. That is very harsh.

> TOPIC: Murder Over Duck Eggs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,