My Lai Massacre

My Lai Massacre - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Aug, 2009 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

US troops killed more than 500 men, women and children in Vietnam
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

My Lai Massacre

My Lai Massacre

1968, Forty Years Later: My Lai Massacre Remembered by Survivors, Victims' Families and US War Vets

This weekend marked the fortieth anniversary of the My Lai Massacre, when US troops killed more than 500 men, women and children in Vietnam. We speak with investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, who won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing the killings and the cover-up.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/17/1968...rs_later_my_lai

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2009 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Massacre Lai My

Calley Apologizes for 1968 My Lai Massacre

Over forty-one years after the My Lai Massacre, when US troops killed more than 500 men, women and children in Vietnam, the former Army lieutenant who was convicted for his role in the killings has publicly apologized. William Calley was the only US soldier held legally responsible for the slayings. He was convicted on twenty-two counts of murder, and his sentence was later commuted by President Reagan. Last week, William Calley publicly apologized for the first time, saying, "There is not a day that goes by that I do not feel remorse for what happened that day in My Lai." He added that he had been following orders. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: My Lai Massacre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,