Has A Woman Ever Asked You Out ?

Has Woman Asked - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2004 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have any of you guys ever been approached by a woman for a date ? I ask this question because when a female does this. Guys tend to think she is fast or desperate. The first time it happened to me it caught me off gaurd. I was just so use to it being the opposite. But I ended up going out with the lady. She ended up being a nice person. What are your thoughts about women making the first move ?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2004 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

You Asked Woman Has

Yes, I never felt comfortable with it, usually because it was not someone that I wanted to go out with in the first place. Worst, since the ladies are more sensitive it always made the job of saying 'no' harder. As far as thinking that they were 'easy' - I never thought that, in fact I admired the courage it takes (in Trinidad - Church girls aren't likely to do this - at least from my experience) to ask.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2004 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Has A Woman Ever Asked You Out ? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Chya my man. It was the greatest thing ever. I wish girl would do that all the time. I hate as a guy, being expected to make all the moves. *sigh* Period.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2005 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Asked Woman Has

Well, to answer the question; yes, and I pity you guys, since I have an easy reason. But girls being 'easy' because they ask you out? I have lots of girl friends who've asked guys out, and most of them are more 'hard' and 'slow' then 'fast' and 'easy' tongue.gif Just braver, which I actually see a connection too, come to think about it... The braver, the more willpower, and the easier it is to say actual or metaphorical 'no' to the actual or metaphorical question.

18th Jul, 2005 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

You Asked Woman Has

Yes, the girl to whom I am now engaged asked me on our second date. It was a fun group thing - a bunch of people were going to see a movie, and it was very low-pressure. I find it refreshing and relieving when she suggests what we could do for fun on dates. The burden is traditionally on the guy to plan everything, and if the girl doesn't somehow indicate what she wants to do, the guy will probably inadvertently select something she doesn't enjoy much. When I know what she wants, I can make it pretty good. Plans are always the problem. This doesn't mean I can't or don't wear the pants in the relationship when necessary.

13th Dec, 2005 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

My wife was the one that asked for our second date. Now 10 years later things keep getting better. I try not to make too many plans and she tries to show up on time wherever we are supposed to meet. I find that playing it by ear is so much easier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2005 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Has Woman Asked You

Only once has a girl asked me out and was the best relationship I have had. Never got the "I don't care" when asking where we should eat or go. She always was assertive which is a wonderful thing cause then us males don't have to guess. tongue.gif
As for being easy or desperate, again society's stereotype hitting. I don't think this is the case at all.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Has Woman Asked You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I have been asked out plenty of times and I like it when a woman takes the initiative

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Has A Woman Ever Asked You Out ?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,