House Of Horrors 4 - Page 2 of 18

I thought we went under the bed last time? - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2008 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
The Finial Chapter or does GM Krakyn want to see us punished for our sins?
23rd Mar, 2008 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 - Page 2

I was hoping that the last version of this would be the last. I actually had two minds about getting involved in this again as I find the end choices grossly unfair, but since I was approached by JB with the prospects of joining the World of Medieval I decided to join in again and raise my post amount a little. OK, now that I said that let's check the car.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2008 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Horrors House

(374)

You"ve had quite enough of this place. Without looking back, you follow the path straight up to your car. Relieved that it remains where you parked it, you slump into the seat and twist the key in the ignition. The engine sputters"¦once, twice, and then roars to life. You release the clutch and stomp on the accelerator. Clouds of mud are shot back as you screech away. What an evil place, you think to yourself. Someone else can be the hero. I"m going home"¦
                                    Something rises out of the back seat and grabs you. Your car flies off the road and tumbles into a ditch. You are never seen or heard from again.

laugh.gif I think we might have made history for the quickest death!

*Hides his cat of nine tails* Darkscribe we are running out of options be a shame to lose you now!

So we can look for that way back in the house but I am thinking death just awaits us at this time perhaps later it would be a more viable option. Say once we find that nice silver star. I ponder this as so far we have found our nice host home but no real option to kill him so far. Does his demise actually end in a different room some where?

So here we got...or should I say the the brutality continue?

(324)

You suddenly remember that the man entered your room from a secret panel in the wall. If you wish to locate this, go to 130. If not, you exit the room. Go to 378.

So which way?

24th Mar, 2008 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I figured we would die, but oh well, another DarkScribe favorite ending. This time use the corridor and take room with hidden door and zombie.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2008 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

Page 2 Horrors House

I think we should go back outside and look for another way into the house. Maybe we will find something useful there

24th Mar, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Oh well back to the corridor and take some doors we haven't taken yet.

24th Mar, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4

You guys havent finished this yet laugh.gif what are you waiting for?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2008 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 4 - Page 2

Me I am waiting for trout season. Please do help Hunter I really think we are close to getting this all done.

So back out and into that room with the zombie(first unmarked door).

Hang in there all we can do this!

(378)

You are standing in the hallway. To your left is a door labeled SPECCHIO ACCESE. An unmarked door stands to your right. The hall continues ahead. Enter a room only if you not yet searched it. Will you enter the door marked Specchio Accese (155) the unmarked door (199) or continue down the hall (171)?

(199)
You step into a large bedroom. It contains a king-sized bed, neatly made, as well as a window behind some curtains that have been drawn back. Moonlight streams into the room. As you are trying to decide on your next course of action, you quickly draw in your breath - there are footsteps approaching from outside the room! Your first instinct is to hide. Will you nip into the closet (220) duck under the bed (17) or instead choose to stand your ground (97)? 

OK last time we just jumped into that closet, so what do we try this time?

24th Mar, 2008 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 4 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

I thought we went under the bed last time? (I have a short memory). Go into the closet.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.