House Of Horrors 4 - Page 13 of 18

I do have a good memory at times when it comes - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2008 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 18 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
The Finial Chapter or does GM Krakyn want to see us punished for our sins?
9th Apr, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 - Page 13

I do agree Jb the link here might be there yet. The thing is we keep ending up at the the same chapter numbers when walking between rooms. So it is a matter of finding the right items to get through. Just do not know why we hit doors where I know the key lies in a different direction with no way as of yet to getting back to it. Unless some how they are red herrings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

Horrors House

I think this book is a book of seeing how many unique ways we can kill ourselves. smile.gif

9th Apr, 2008 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Its not called House of Horrors for nothing! laugh.gif Check out everything as usual.

9th Apr, 2008 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Horrors House

To the door and down the hatch!

(376)
You grasp the knob and open the door. You are surprised when the door opens to reveal a set of stone steps descending into darkness. You have no way of gauging how far they go or where they lead. You take a lighter out of your pocket and flick the catch, but the flickering light reveals only more darkness. Will you follow these stairs (351) or close the door and head down the hallway (86)?

(351)
You slowly descend the steps, keeping one hand on the wall to maintain your balance. You reach ground level after about fifty steps, to your relief. But then a sound catches you - a faint moaning. It seems human, but in this accursed place you can never be sure. The sound seems to come from directly ahead. There is still no light, so you use your lighter once again and see that you are in a narrow tunnel leading in the direction of the sound. If you wish to follow this, go to 216. Otherwise, you head back up the steps, out the door, and down the hallway. Go to 86.

(216)
The moaning grows more piteous as you make your way towards it. You eventually run into a sturdy wooden doorway that is barred from the outside. The moaning sound seems to be coming directly from the other side. You"ve come this far, so you decide to raise the bolt and open the door. Go to 69.

*Prisoners! *

(69)
The door opens into a circular room that is lit by mounted torches set high in the wall. Three figures lie on the earthy ground, shrinking back in fright as you enter. One is an old crone whose clothing hangs in tatters, save for a rose colored scarf wrapped around her head. She gazes up at you silently. The next one is a middle-aged man wearing a dark robe that looks up at you with an expression of utter hopelessness. The third is a man of rather rotund proportions that lies on his back, eyes shut. It is he who has been making the moaning sound this entire time. He, too, is wearing a dark robe. If you wish to approach one of them, will it be the old woman (233) the silent man (120) or the moaning man (342)? If you wish to address them all at once, go to 334. If, now that you have satisfied your curiosity, you merely wish to shut the door, head back down the tunnel and up the steps, go to 86. This option means that you will be heading down the hallway on the main floor.

SO Who do we speak to or all? I am betting we better guess right on this.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

Horrors House

talk with the old lady with the scarf she is the one the princess told us about after we saved her from the vampire

10th Apr, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4

Yeah, talk with the old lady and see if she gives us something good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2008 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 4 - Page 13

The Dice Master says...

KNtoran, good memory. I had to go back to page 9 to read and remember that:

QUOTE (Page 9)
There is also information that you seek. The crone, Grisela, may be able to aid you. You will know her by the rose colored scarf that she wears. But time grows short.

Well, save here and talk to her in case the robed guy attacks us.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

House Horrors 4 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

I do have a good memory at times when it comes to gaming. smile.gif

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.