Does It Have To Be A Ring

Does Ring - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Marriage Proposal II
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Is it good etiquette to propose to a woman without a ring or should you wait until you have a ring? Does it have to be a ring at all?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2007 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Ring Be To It Does

Etiquette would dictate that you need a ring but I think the most important part is to do it at the right moment, whether you have the ring with you or not it's not important in my opinion.

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does It Have To Be A Ring Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If you show a woman a diamond she is likely to give whatever answer will get her the rock. If you want to get an honest answer go ringless.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

1st May, 2008 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Ring Be To It Does

I believe it depends on the setting. It is not always that you will have a ring on hand to propose, but at the same time if you do it means a lot of preparation went into it.

12th Jun, 2008 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Ring Be To It Does

The best thing you can do is present a ring, or not, based on what you know your future-wife would want. Maybe she hates to wear a ring. Maybe she's always dreamed of that big diamond being presented to her upon proposal. Maybe she is very finicky and shopping with her is a wiser move.

The most wise thing here is to show you know her and her wants. Go with that, and you won't go wrong.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

QUOTE (Charity @ 11-Jun 08, 10:27 PM)
The most wise thing here is to show you know her and her wants. Go with that, and you won't go wrong.

Yes, it is "common" etiquette to present a ring, but what Charity said is the most important.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Does It To Be Ring

Shopping for the ring seems tacky, I'd rather be surprised but every gal is different.

8th Jul, 2008 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Does It To Be Ring Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Someone once told me that the only reason some women like their rings at proposal time is cause they want to keep it if things don't workout.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Does It Have To Be A Ring

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,