Floor Tile Sizes

Floor Tile Sizes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Nov, 2011 - 12:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2011 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Floor Tile Sizes

Floor Tile Sizes

Name: Matt

Comments: For floor titles what is the proper size to prevent falls? Is it the smaller the better or the larger the better? Some places have very smooth tiles and I wonder about people slipping on that seems like a high liability.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2011 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Sizes Tile Floor

I am no tile expert but I would have to think you biggest issue is the tile finish not the size of the tile. I really do not think a grout line will stop you fall but a none skid finish would. I think Slip Tech is a brand name for none skid tiles, I put sand in my sealer like you do for painting stairs when I did my aunts bathroom. Seemed to help and not too rough on the feet. I like less grout line as I hate cleaning them. I do believe a slip coefficient is given for tiles and the diabetic society recommends 0.6 or higher.

I would head to a tile shop and look at what they have and might suggest.

> TOPIC: Floor Tile Sizes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,