Okra Shoyu Zuke Okra And Onion Pickles

Okra Shoyu Zuke Okra Onion Pickles - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Sep, 2011 - 5:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Rice
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2011 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Rice

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details: Okra Shoyu-Zuke (Okra and Onion Pickles)

5 6 thumb-size raw okra,

Thinly sliced on diagonal 1/2 Onion, thinly sliced (can be

Yellow or red/purple onion) 2 tb vinegar

2 tb Shoyu

Place okra and onions in a container. Blend vinegar and shoyu. Mix well with okra and onions. Should be ready to serve in 1 hour I have not yet tried any of the recipes in the book, but I hope to and you may see some pickle recipes from me in the near future. Source: From BOOK REVIEW: Tsukemono. Tsukemono are Japanese marinated vegetables or pickles. Kay Shimizu has a beautiful cookbook with over 100 tsukemono recipes. (_Tsukemono: Japanese Pickled Vegetables_, 1993. ISBN: 0-87040-910-7.)

Posted by artemis@netcom.com (Michelle Dick) to the Fatfree Digest [Volume 15 Issue 5] Feb. 5, 1995.

Individual recipes copyrighted by originator. FATFREE Recipe collections copyrighted by Michelle Dick 1995. Formatted by Sue Smith, SueSmith9@aol.com using MMCONV. Archived through kindness of Karen Mintzias, km@salata.com. 1.80?

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Okra Shoyu Zuke Okra And Onion Pickles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,