Supermercado De Walmart

Supermercado De Walmart - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd May, 2009 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Supermercado De Walmart

Supermercado De Walmart

I heard that the new Supermercado De Walmart for Spanish speakers that are opening around the USA are making English White Americans upset. Is this true?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Walmart De Supermercado

Name: Andy

Comments: Yes. Walmart is remodeling Neighborhood Markets in West Phoenix, AZ and Houston that are in a high Latin-based ethnic area. I am not aware of any controversy in the Phoenix area. The company just recently released this information although the Mi Sombrero Project C-Store for a while. Many associates will actually be coming from other area stores along with hiring from the area. All applicants are encouraged to be BI-lingual.

22nd Mar, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Supermercado De Walmart Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am not sure the purpose of this store? Can anyone give me some details concerning Supermercado de Walmart? Same Walmart but everything in Spanish?

Post Date: 3rd May, 2009 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Walmart De Supermercado

Name: Jose

Comments: yes I'm an associate at the new "Supermercado De Walmart" and yea its mainly for Hispanic people, its more like a supermarket with about 80% of the products sold there are imported from Mexico, its a very very different store compared to the Neighborhood Market.

3rd May, 2009 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Walmart De Supermercado

Hi Jose, thanks for the update. Where is the supermercado located? The only items I am interested in are taco/Mexican food related. Do you all plan to expand and bring other imported items from South American countries?

> TOPIC: Supermercado De Walmart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,